My Diwali haul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Received my Diwali haul yesterday. All Stunning as usual - two going back for replacement as the amethyst bracelet is broken and the MOP (amethyst) pendant does not sit right!

I love the pearl necklace - can be worn either way.

Last edited:
And some more. I finally got another double flower ring and this one is stunning. A big thanks to Tony - You have made my day :)

Last edited:
wow stunning haul there BH am soooooo jealous...I have two of the money clips they are sooo great as little stocking fillers

BH what you gonna do with all those money clips? :eek:

I adore your things, as you know I have the pearl necklace, the first one, and its amazing but have never seen some of the others, all very lovely on you. I like that MOP pendant very much as well, it looks great on the thick velvet doesn't it? might have to have that one but one I really MUST have is the ring, the multi coloured one, I have always avoided it as I imagined it was HUGE but its not by the look of it and is gorgeous. Is it silver or white gold?

All in all you did amazingly well again and Happy Diwali :D

BH what you gonna do with all those money clips? :eek:

I adore your things, as you know I have the pearl necklace, the first one, and its amazing but have never seen some of the others, all very lovely on you. I like that MOP pendant very much as well, it looks great on the thick velvet doesn't it? might have to have that one but one I really MUST have is the ring, the multi coloured one, I have always avoided it as I imagined it was HUGE but its not by the look of it and is gorgeous. Is it silver or white gold?

All in all you did amazingly well again and Happy Diwali :D

Thank you Darls - The money clips are used as book marks in our house!! I have the MOP in amethyst too with the matching earring. get lots of compliments when I wear it. It looks equally stunning with a silver chain. the multi gem ring is in silver. I have the same design in peridot and garnet as well - they all are very pretty. Its not big but a good size if you know what I mean.

OH bought me the tanzy/rubellite ring for Diwali - hence the title :D

Specially for Darls. For got to add this

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=LZ829

I received this as well yesterday A big thanks to M4g for this. I haven't take a photo of this but will do soon as I cannot see the green it this piece - looks more purple. I have the purple one too and even though they both look different there's not in it. Will take two pictures and see what you think!

Last edited:
Wow BH! Some beautiful things there - particularly like the pearls you got yesterday and the marcasite ring. :60:

Lovely items BH. :)

Darls, my mum has the MOP pendant in Garnet and Amethyst and has them on grey cords, looks fab!!

BH Can I ask what the length of the amethyst bracelet is? I had it in my basket but when I came to check out the other day it said it was unavailable, sold out yet it seems to be showing on the listing for tonight. I think it is the same one :confused:

Darls, my mum has the MOP pendant in Garnet and Amethyst and has them on grey cords, looks fab!!

BH Can I ask what the length of the amethyst bracelet is? I had it in my basket but when I came to check out the other day it said it was unavailable, sold out yet it seems to be showing on the listing for tonight. I think it is the same one :confused:

Its lovely Sazza, might have to get that one day as well lol

Once again you have done amazingly well, especially the first pearl necklace. You really do have an eye for a pretty piece of jewellery.

Sazza its 7" , the one I won was slightly different but I was offered this one in its place as the one I won was also not in stock.

Sazza its 7" , the one I won was slightly different but I was offered this one in its place as the one I won was also not in stock.

Ahhh, maybe the one I had wasn't the same as the one showing for tonight then. Thanks for measurements BH.

Lovely haul BH. I LOVE the pearl necklace, both designs and the marcasite ring. As for the multi-gem and diamond - LOVE it. Nice bling.:54:

stunning collection ,love them all ,but the rubelite/tanzy is a bobby dazzler isnt it?i got one this week too.......

Bargain Hunter, what a super selection.... and especially like the rubellite flower ring !

Loving your nail-art, by the way !!

Going to be plenty Diwali lights sparkling from that bling.... happy Diwali to you and your family xx

WOW BH another fantabulous haul!!!! I love the pearl lariat, wish I'd managed to get one for myself:laugh:, next time! I love the flower marcasite ring too, and again, several items I have too. My delivery yesterday was the amethyst necklace and bracelet,pressie for sister or sil, and the carnelian and pearl set is fab, thought it looked rather red in the photo, but actually prefer the real colour.

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back