Superdrug B. range currently on BOGOF offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
I use the B. pure micellar water when I'm short of time, so popped in to see what offers they had one... and across the whole range at present there is a BOGOF offer on. Products have the leaping bunny (most but I haven't checked all).

I`ve tried the B pure miscellar water but I prefer the Simple one to be honest. Having said that, I`ve been using Superdrugs Simply Pure moisturiser with spf 15 and it`s been brilliant. Non greasy, non irritating and yet rich enough for my 60 year old skin and you really only need a small blob of it. I`m going to try more of the range, especially as it has the leaping bunny.
http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=simply+pure

Good job we're all different! I didn't like any of the Superdrug micellar waters I tried (the Simply range one gets poor reviews) nor the Simple one either. But I do love the Garnier one. I was given a huge bottle of it (I would've have bought it myself bc of animal testing but since it was bought I decided I wouldn't waste it!

Now got the dilemma of what to do when it's finished (which won't be any time soon!) but it is amazing stuff...
Incidentally I was told the Simple one is animal tested too (if that bothers you).

Good job we're all different! I didn't like any of the Superdrug micellar waters I tried (the Simply range one gets poor reviews) nor the Simple one either. But I do love the Garnier one. I was given a huge bottle of it (I would've have bought it myself bc of animal testing but since it was bought I decided I wouldn't waste it!

Now got the dilemma of what to do when it's finished (which won't be any time soon!) but it is amazing stuff...
Incidentally I was told the Simple one is animal tested too (if that bothers you).

They've got promotions on the Garnier ones as well at present... http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=garnier+micellar

I've been using the L'Oreal one, but as I haven't tried the others I cannot comment. The L'Oreal one seems to do the job

Latest posts

Back