Easiyo New Mini Maker (500g) & extras

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a great idea. I know the stuff is good for a couple of weeks once made, and I am sometimes capable of scoffing a whole litre pot in a couple of days anyway, but I like the idea of only making a half-litre pot but making it more often so it's always fresher. I did have a pot go mouldy on me recently.

What a great idea. I know the stuff is good for a couple of weeks once made, and I am sometimes capable of scoffing a whole litre pot in a couple of days anyway, but I like the idea of only making a half-litre pot but making it more often so it's always fresher. I did have a pot go mouldy on me recently.

thats what i thought & why i posted it & just saw this to use 2 x 500g ones in a 1kg pot

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/70505/EasiYo-Basket-and-2-Jars

now thats a fab idea

I glanced at that on the site but didn't look at it closely. Now that I do, I see what you mean - don't know how long these 'baskets' have been available but yes, great idea. I might invest!

they are brand new thats why, as i know Q are getting these as i saw them last night but didnt know anything about them till today & i checked lakeland website & it was there,

but i think for the price of £6.49 is good for what that basket is but for some people who have 2 makers its not needed but the ideas they are coming up with now are good moves

I see there are few items there that QVC have stolen and made cheaper copies of, the Snack Stack for instance, under their own brand of Cooks Essentials, true to form like all things made for QVC, not so much Q, V or C.

I love Lakeland. Customer Service to the highest standard, lovely staff both in store and on the phone... and great products, loads of ideas both blasts from the past, and newer gadgets. I have to resist going in too often or I'd spend a fortune. I'm very tempted though, by the smaller yogurt maker... just wondering, what about the sachets? Each sachet makes 1kg of yogurt... or have they/will they produce 500g sachets as well... Anyway - great tipoff Ian! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_8:

I love Lakeland. Customer Service to the highest standard, lovely staff both in store and on the phone... and great products, loads of ideas both blasts from the past, and newer gadgets. I have to resist going in too often or I'd spend a fortune. I'm very tempted though, by the smaller yogurt maker... just wondering, what about the sachets? Each sachet makes 1kg of yogurt... or have they/will they produce 500g sachets as well... Anyway - great tipoff Ian! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_8:

if you look on the website you will see they are doing a box of 3 sachets & each sachet makes 500g

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/70868/EasiYo-Vanilla-500g-Multipack thats just one example

Latest posts

Back