Who's that girl?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Docswife

Registered Shopper
Just scrolling through shopping telly (never watch now since the glory days of bidtv!) and Peter Sherlock is on with some eye wrinkle cream ?fabulift, same as the eyesential stuff, and there is a girl with him, blonde, called Linda.....where have I seen her before?

Just scrolling through shopping telly (never watch now since the glory days of bidtv!) and Peter Sherlock is on with some eye wrinkle cream ?fabulift, same as the eyesential stuff, and there is a girl with him, blonde, called Linda.....where have I seen her before?

Hi Docswife, you don't know what you are missing not watching Ideal World! We have Peter Simon, Mike Mason, Sally Jacks to name just three. Peter Sherlock has just started at IW with this product. I don't know who the woman was, I had a job interview this afternoon and only saw a tiny bit when I got back so I can't put you out of your misery!

She models for IW

She is also saying now, she's been a make up artist for 30 years *cough* She kept that quiet!

Didn't think you were supposed to use your forefinger around the eye area but then, I'm no make up artist!

Hi Docswife, you don't know what you are missing not watching Ideal World! We have Peter Simon, Mike Mason, Sally Jacks to name just three. Peter Sherlock has just started at IW with this product. I don't know who the woman was, I had a job interview this afternoon and only saw a tiny bit when I got back so I can't put you out of your misery!

Oooo good luck with the job Mutters :mysmilie_59:

She models for IW

She is also saying now, she's been a make up artist for 30 years *cough* She kept that quiet!

Didn't think you were supposed to use your forefinger around the eye area but then, I'm no make up artist!

I always read that you are supposed to use your fourth finger and just dab creams/gels very gently and not to rub creams in because the skin is very delicate.

I always read that you are supposed to use your fourth finger and just dab creams/gels very gently and not to rub creams in because the skin is very delicate.

Me too! There was a moment when I thought she was going to take Hilda's eye out with her nail! I couldn't place her at first, but, that's right, she modelled for IW. I don't watch any shopping telly now, well, when you've seen the best it spoils you for the rest doesn't it? I heard a rumour Bid was coming back, please tell me it's not true!!! Good Luck Muttley! Hope you get good news about the job

Muttley, will you only be doing out calls only, or can you also accommodate :giggle:

Docswife & Muttley, sorry, I didn't notice this thread before I posted another one on same topic..... I could watch only 5 mins or so of this show, and wondered how the older female model's eye area looked after they'd plastered on the eye serum and left her for 10 mins or so? Was the result a miracle? Did she look 10 years old after the stuff had done its work? Anything promoted by Perfume Pete has got to be good (tongue now out of cheek).... Muttley - best wishes for success with the job interview, and if you want it I hope it's yours!:up:

Last edited:
Welcome back docswife good to hear from you:up:

BidTV might not be coming back but just spend a few mins watching IW and you will be back to the halcyon days of BidTV in no time at all:rock: Remember those nights a few years back from 10pm to 1am its all day long now on IW:mysmilie_19:

PS MUTTLEY all the best for the job:mysmilie_59:

Last edited:

Good luck Mutters, we've all got our fingers crossed for you. :mysmilie_378:

Oh god no, you don't do that, do you? Use a fourth finger!? God, that's totally forbidden now. You have to pull out some unicorn fur, make a brush with it and apply the product in a figure of eight. Doesn't everyone know this by now?

Cheers Shopperholic, haven't heard yet. I've also got the chance of a long term temporary job if nothing comes of the first job so hopefully I will succeed at one of them.

Aw I'm sure you will get one of them, it's the waiting that's the hardest, but we've got everything crossed for you and you've got all our good wishes, good luck. :star:

Yeah, Linda is still currently modelling with IW, was shocked too when suddenly she was the 'go-to' make-up artist now. I personally was completely unimpressed with the results of the wonder-serum, in fact it was very hit and miss, the odd demo did look really good, but most of them looked no different at all. I did think at one point Peter Simon was going to explode with excitement, and calling Peter Sherlock the "number one skin expert in the UK" was a bit much :p

Yeah, Linda is still currently modelling with IW, was shocked too when suddenly she was the 'go-to' make-up artist now. I personally was completely unimpressed with the results of the wonder-serum, in fact it was very hit and miss, the odd demo did look really good, but most of them looked no different at all. I did think at one point Peter Simon was going to explode with excitement, and calling Peter Sherlock the "number one skin expert in the UK" was a bit much :p

Everyone he introduces is Award winning, a number one expert, world famous, legendary.....blah, blah, blah. They make it up as they go along. Can they really get away with saying these things because, after seeing the 'make up artist for 30 years' apply this stuff, I dispute them.

Aw I'm sure you will get one of them, it's the waiting that's the hardest, but we've got everything crossed for you and you've got all our good wishes, good luck. :star:

Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you that I have been offered the long term temporary job (pending security checks)! I am quite stunned and I wanted to thank everyone on here who have been really supportive. It means I will not be free to watch as much Ideal World (I will have to tape it on my recordable Freeview box cos I will probably get withdrawal symptoms!). I am sure it will take ages to sort out all the paperwork but it will be nice to have a bit more money (which I could spend on exercise devices, Nutribullets, a new mattress - if only I knew where to buy these items...)

Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you that I have been offered the long term temporary job (pending security checks)! I am quite stunned and I wanted to thank everyone on here who have been really supportive. It means I will not be free to watch as much Ideal World (I will have to tape it on my recordable Freeview box cos I will probably get withdrawal symptoms!). I am sure it will take ages to sort out all the paperwork but it will be nice to have a bit more money (which I could spend on exercise devices, Nutribullets, a new mattress - if only I knew where to buy these items...)

Well done Mutters :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back