Fabulift Eye Formula - and making a welcome return is...!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I switched to IW this afternoon and lo and behold, there was Perfume Pete as guest with Loen, promoting Fabulift Eye Formula Serum! All credit to him, while I was watching he actually managed to get his spiel in before Loen did her usual trick of jumping in with a comment (silly or otherwise) as soon as she saw her guest opening their mouth. Some of the eye formula was plastered on an older female model, and the idea was that they would come back to her in 10 mins or so, to see the miraculous transformation of her wrinkles (or mirrorcueleeus transmigration of her finkles, as Pope Pete would say). Unfortunately, I was on my way out at 3.20 pm and didn't see the outcome (she could have looked 15 by the time they'd finished - who knows?).

Last edited:
I switched to IW this afternoon and lo and behold, there was Perfume Pete as guest with Loen, promoting Fabulift Eye Formula Serum! All credit to him, while I was watching he actually managed to get his spiel in before Loen did her usual trick of jumping in with a comment (silly or otherwise) as soon as she saw her guest opening their mouth. Some of the eye formula was plastered on an older female model, and the idea was that they would come back to her in 10 mins or so, to see the miraculous transformation of her wrinkles (or mirrorcueleeus transmigration of her finkles, as Pope Pete would say). Unfortunately, I was on my way out at 3.20 pm and didn't see the outcome (she could have looked 15 by the time they'd finished - who knows?).

Jesus wept. I just turned it on and just seen it.... can't believe it, I knew it was only a matter of time, but they may as well just rename it Bid TV and have done with......

Who falls for these wrinkle cream frauds? Lots of stupid gullible vain fools out there. Sorry to be harsh but these companies can you lot coming....

Who falls for these wrinkle cream frauds? Lots of stupid gullible vain fools out there. Sorry to be harsh but these companies can you lot coming....

Got to agree Greg, I've dabbled in the odd skin care range, because I wanted to try them not because the likes of Pervy Pete wets himself through excitement, plus they've only been moisturisers because my skin is dry, definitely must stress not expensive brands, that's just money down the drain. Got to say, Perfume Pete looks embarrassed and got a face like a smacked arse.

:mysmilie_502: Lol, shopperholic!! On the other hand.....she could now look 115....

They're giving the usual cobblers that Perfume Pete will only come back on our screens with something good (their words)..........oh how I laughed. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Greg, not me, I'm a cheapskate, still using E45 cream as a regular skin moisturiser (or Nivea, which I've used for donkey's years, as Mum always used it and she had great skin). Both products are cheap as fried potatoes, but I use nowt round the eye area, as I'm worried about actually making any eye bags worse. I did try an eye serum a few years ago, applied it really carefully and with a light touch...and it made my eye area swell up badly. Really painful, and I eventually had to go to Docs. who was (shall we say) somewhat unsympathetic - eyes rolled, and "you ladies" followed by a tutting noise was the comment - followed by a prescription and a swift exit by me. You might say I learnt my lesson the hard way - the eye bags will just have to run riot!

Didn't look very happy, did he? Not that I saw much, but assumed it was because he'd been struggling to get the patter out before he was cut off in his prime by Loen.

Got to agree Greg, I've dabbled in the odd skin care range, because I wanted to try them not because the likes of Pervy Pete wets himself through excitement, plus they've only been moisturisers because my skin is dry, definitely must stress not expensive brands, that's just money down the drain. Got to say, Perfume Pete looks embarrassed and got a face like a smacked arse.

Didn't look very happy, did he? Not that I saw much, but assumed it was because he'd been struggling to get the patter out before he was cut off in his prime by Loen.

I only caught the last ten minutes, both of them were in competition for who could talk the fastest and say the most, they both ended up saying nothing at all really.

Actually, my mum saw some of the presentation and she said to me "what was he doing there, she was doing all the chatting". Sounds like he couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Greg, not me, I'm a cheapskate, still using E45 cream as a regular skin moisturiser (or Nivea, which I've used for donkey's years, as Mum always used it and she had great skin). Both products are cheap as fried potatoes, but I use nowt round the eye area, as I'm worried about actually making any eye bags worse. I did try an eye serum a few years ago, applied it really carefully and with a light touch...and it made my eye area swell up badly. Really painful, and I eventually had to go to Docs. who was (shall we say) somewhat unsympathetic - eyes rolled, and "you ladies" followed by a tutting noise was the comment - followed by a prescription and a swift exit by me. You might say I learnt my lesson the hard way - the eye bags will just have to run riot!

That is really interesting about the eye serum sending you to the doctors. The only product that irritated me was a mega expensive sample that came out of Cosmopolitan magazine many years ago. I use Boots Number 7 cleaners and toners but only when I have the Boots £5 voucher which makes the product £3. Oil of Olay moisturiser when on half price offer. I've never been able to justify high prices for skincare.

I guess I saw the only bit where Loen allowed him to get a word in edgeways!! Mind you, as ex-Bid he will know all about not letting the guest speak. Hope you got the job, Muttley (that's if you wanted it, of course!).

Actually, my mum saw some of the presentation and she said to me "what was he doing there, she was doing all the chatting". Sounds like he couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Yes, is it me or is Loen getting worse for doing that? A fellow forumite mentioned a while ago that she seems to start to talk again as soon as she sees a guest beginning to open their mouth and I agree, in fact IMO she's getting worse. Even if it's an inane comment, she will say something just so that you hear her voice last of all. I used to like her for being down to earth and not full of herself, but she's beginning to get on my wick lately.

I only caught the last ten minutes, both of them were in competition for who could talk the fastest and say the most, they both ended up saying nothing at all really.

Yes, is it me or is Loen getting worse for doing that? A fellow forumite mentioned a while ago that she seems to start to talk again as soon as she sees a guest beginning to open their mouth and I agree, in fact IMO she's getting worse. Even if it's an inane comment, she will say something just so that you hear her voice last of all. I used to like her for being down to earth and not full of herself, but she's beginning to get on my wick lately.

That was me - yes, I think she's got worse, but she's always had a bit of a tendency. She's always got to be the centre of attention, always got to have the first, middle and last word, always knows everything, has seen everything, has done everything. Any time a guest offers an anecdote of something he or she has done, she immediately interrupts to trump it - she's always done said anecdote, but done it better. And she's SO thick: some of the stuff she comes out with comes across as a bit special needs. The sound of her voice makes my buttocks clench nowadays, and can you imagine her and Princess Andy together at home, both talking over each other trying to get some smart-arse comment in before the other. In fact, she's loathsome.

Rant over.

Funny, isn't it, how even the ones who seem OK eventually succumb to the Curse of Selly Telly? Why don't they realise how off-putting it is for the viewer to have 2 people gabbling at the same time, talking over each other, when the poor blurdy viewer only wants to know the nuts & bolts of the product? If you are interested in buying, you end up knowing diddly-squat.

That was me - yes, I think she's got worse, but she's always had a bit of a tendency. She's always got to be the centre of attention, always got to have the first, middle and last word, always knows everything, has seen everything, has done everything. Any time a guest offers an anecdote of something he or she has done, she immediately interrupts to trump it - she's always done said anecdote, but done it better. And she's SO thick: some of the stuff she comes out with comes across as a bit special needs. The sound of her voice makes my buttocks clench nowadays, and can you imagine her and Princess Andy together at home, both talking over each other trying to get some smart-arse comment in before the other. In fact, she's loathsome.

Rant over.

These serums are just bs aren't they ? Also the presenters must pick the products. Peter simon, Perfume pete sherlock and sally jacks will be on the new bidtv. Perfume pete asif he was a member of this forum, yer right. Peter simon just grow up your acting the fool and stop touching .

Last edited:
Oh I don't think there's any doubt that Perfume Pete contributes to this forum. As it goes I quite like Mr Sherlock. I don't now if this Fabulift is any good but his enthusiasm always come across when he's presenting and he seems like a genuinely likeable bloke who doesn't take himself too seriously. Kudos goes to him also for having the guts to make his own fragrances and put his name to them. I haven't smelt them yet because I can't get hold of a bottle of the Matinee Idol! Hello Pete! Where can I buy it?

Oh I don't think there's any doubt that Perfume Pete contributes to this forum. As it goes I quite like Mr Sherlock. I don't now if this Fabulift is any good but his enthusiasm always come across when he's presenting and he seems like a genuinely likeable bloke who doesn't take himself too seriously. Kudos goes to him also for having the guts to make his own fragrances and put his name to them. I haven't smelt them yet because I can't get hold of a bottle of the Matinee Idol! Hello Pete! Where can I buy it?

Hello again Ex BidTv presenter, sorry I mean Chad.

I reckon Perve Pete should have his own brand. Any suggestions what type of products they might be?

:wink:

Latest posts

Back