Penhaligon's Fragrances "half priced" on halfpriceperfumes.co.uk

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find this happens a lot; a brand offloads stock on more than one outlet at a time so it's worth shopping around the web to be sure you're getting the best deal. Then a few weeks later they pop up on ebay :mysmilie_13:

The one Penhaligons fragrance I really like is Cornubia. It`s one of their older fragrances, definitely one for Autumn or Winter and it reminds me of a fragrance Avon did many years ago called Occur. I very rarely see it on offer and I`m down to last few dregs of my bottle. I guess it will be on this year`s Christmas list. I`m not very good at describing perfumes but it`s rich and warm, amber based and the longer you wear it, the better it smells.

The one Penhaligons fragrance I really like is Cornubia. It`s one of their older fragrances, definitely one for Autumn or Winter and it reminds me of a fragrance Avon did many years ago called Occur. I very rarely see it on offer and I`m down to last few dregs of my bottle. I guess it will be on this year`s Christmas list. I`m not very good at describing perfumes but it`s rich and warm, amber based and the longer you wear it, the better it smells.

Sounds lovely, Vienna. I used to love Gio by Georgia Armani. I remember buying a huge 100 ml bottle of the EDP when I first got married. I was so sad when it was discontinued. It now goes for crazy money on ebay - I once saw bottles for between £200 and £300. Gio was a warm amber based scent - would love to find a dupe for it.

I own Cornubia, mine is vintage from last century.:mysmilie_59: Also believe it or not I also own Occur, the opening is very alcohol but the dry down gorgeous. I got mine for around £2.50 some years back. Avon release it now and again and sell it cheap. So keep an eye on their website.

What usually happens with TKMAXX(by the way loads of Eve Lom cleanser at £39.99 for 100mls, and Emma Hardie kits for £19.99 at the moment and Perricone cold plasma £19), is if a company decideds to change packaging they off load the old to warehouse sales, hence it appears on Ebay or TKMaxx. I bought L'Artisan Parfumeur Mon Numero 10 for £39.99 its £115 still on the official website, and Skin on Skin again £39.99 its £135 again official site.

Latest posts

Back