Loose gems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Anyone else bought a loose gem from Rocks, and what are you planning to do with them?

I've just received a GORGEOUS huge loose amethyst. It's quite an unusual colour - much more pinky than other amethyst I've seen (although it's quite dark, not a pale rose de France colour). Well cut, too, and free of inclusions.

My only dilemma is that I can't decide what to do with it!

ive got a selection in my glass cabinets twinkling away,ive had some set into rings and pendants and my OH has even made some into jewellery for me... opals,garnet,ametrine,star sapphire ,we like going to gem fairs to ...

Missmagpie i love the idear of the gems but i would like it if rocks could make the stones that we purchase into a special bit of bling for us.I live about 55 miles from nearest city so finding some one who makes jewellery is not that easy for me so if anyone at rocks is reading this please consider my request as i am sure other rocksters would use the service aswell.

Missmagpie i love the idear of the gems but i would like it if rocks could make the stones that we purchase into a special bit of bling for us.I live about 55 miles from nearest city so finding some one who makes jewellery is not that easy for me so if anyone at rocks is reading this please consider my request as i am sure other rocksters would use the service aswell.

Yes, that would be a great idea. Might take a while, though, as Rocks jewellery (like most jewellery these days I think) is made in the Far East - it would cost a lot more to have it made in this country.

Latest posts

Back