Top Dog!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I ordered a couple of pairs of leggings from IW yesterday morning and the courier has delivered them early today! Total P&P cost was £1.99 for both items. My estimate for QVC managing that speed of service would have been at least £7.50, maybe more but I don't know if they charge the extra £2 per item or per order. The leggins were only £9.99 a pair and are excellent quality, and all sealed in their original bags, so no risk of them being someone else's return. Also, I had to return an item to IW that was unsuitable. Two days later I've received notice of the refund. Again, QVC take almost a week to even acknowledge receipt of their returns and another few days to process the refund. Whatever it is that IW do, why can't QVC manage the same? Just hoping that IW's new owners might start bringing in some new and exciting products.

I do take the mick out of IW sometimes, the ex BidTV presenters but I've got to give credit were its due, the delivery is exceptional, I like the way they email you every step of the way with your tracking, I like the fact they donate an hour to each product several times a day, not greedy cramming in seven or eight items. I think a lot of people see IW as the poor relation to QVC, and they couldn't be more wrong, apart from QVC stealing some of IW ideas and products, IW are still going strong after sixteen years with no big American company to back them, reasonable p&p, quick refunds, delivery time and most importantly, products. I love the beauty on IW, I've just tried the Michael Marcus range and it's amazing beyond words, just hope QVC don't poach this too because I don't, and won't, shop with QVC.

the delivery is exceptional,

Usually delivery from Ideal World takes around 4-5 days - not sure what's exceptional about that. It's not bad but could be quicker as many places if you order early can dispatch the same day and get it to you the next day.

On some items on Amazon you can order in the evening on a Saturday for delivery on the Sunday.

Usually delivery from Ideal World takes around 4-5 days - not sure what's exceptional about that. It's not bad but could be quicker as many places if you order early can dispatch the same day and get it to you the next day.

On some items on Amazon you can order in the evening on a Saturday for delivery on the Sunday.

Well, what's actually exceptional, in my case anyway, yes they do say despatch 4-5 days, but I've never waited in a all the years I've shopped with them, from day one, longer than three, the average is two but I have had a lot of things next day delivery. Take today for example, at 11.30 am this morning I ordered the POTD, I had an email at 4pm that my order has left the warehouse so I'll probably get it tomorrow, latest Monday, to me that's exceptional. I do love Amazon too though.

Latest posts

Back