Yankee Candle Fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TwinkleToes

Registered Shopper
Boots.com have got loads of Yankee Candle goodies in their Christmas 3 for 2. Super quick delivery into store too. The catalogue isn't due into the shops yet but they are available online instead.

Thanks, TwinkleToes. I bought a few from Boots in the 3 for 2 offer last Christmas as I was new to Yankee and wanting to try everything. Sadly, I see they have not renewed their range and it's the same old fragrances, but still a reasonably nice choice, I suppose. The prices are certainly good with this offer.

Speaking of prices, Boots until recently were charging £24.99 online for some of the Yankee large jars, even before they went from £19.99 to £21.99 everywhere else. I called them and said I'd not seen them over £20 anywhere else so surely it was a mistake. They called me back to say it wasn't a mistake and £24.99 was the right price ... and yet now they have got them all at £21.99. Confusing.

they have some nice gifty selections in boxes, so at 3 for 2 it makes them good fair prices. But I went down to my local store to buy one of the silver tealight luminaries in the christmas tree shape, but I was so disappointed that I didn't bother. It wasn't boxed, didn't come with any tealights to start you off and it basically had no look of YC to it other than a white sticky label on the base. It looked like it could have been made by anyone or picked up from any supermarket home shelf etc. When I bought my YC snowman luminary a couple of years ago, it was in a lovely plastic box with 3 or 4 YC tealights and it looked like a proper gift. This tree looked really naff :sad::sad: You could have bought it anywhere!

And I couldn't agree more on the fragrances, it is always the same ole ones churned out over and over again. The States get so many different choices yet YC EU is so boring. I still love my wax goodies though :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

I had a quick look in my local Boots and when you consider they are on 3 for 2 I was quite impressed. They had a tube of 12 melts for £15.99 which I liked, they were all festive fragrances. I certainly think if you are buying them for gifts you can't go wrong, plus you get your Boots points.

3 for 2 you can't go wrong. They have some really nice boxed gifty bits don't they Whitesnake. I love the two stemmed glass votive holders with the Christmas Eve votives. I always imagine myself just sat watching tv on Christmas Eve in a snuggly dark lounge, with my Christmas Eve candles on the go, all the tree lights twinkling and a glass of plonky in hand. All romantic like in the movies, truth is I am usually racing around like a loon, panic sorting and wrapping and getting everything ready. And when I am just settled in the early hours the cat usually has a furball :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Yes the glass votive holders on stems are beautiful. I know there aren't all the brand new Christmas fragrances available but I am not bothered as the 3 for 2 make them such good value and 'Christmas Eve' is such a beautiful candle that I would be happy to buy one of those. They had the lovely house shaped boxes of votives too. I am planning on buying some of the sets at the weekend when I have been paid and putting away for gifts.

Asda does some great boxed melts and samplers and jars - and a melt warmer with 3 melts too - all from the yankee simply home range but bargainous!

I was given the white/wisteria melt warmer and melts set last Christmas and have dropped very unsubtle hints that I would love the tube of melts this year ;)

Latest posts

Back