Dyson AM05 Nickel & Black hot & cool!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
This would be a considered purchase for me, but it has good reports for people using it for heat in the conservatory and to cool the conservatory in summer. When I bought this house, it had a conservatory which I have always wanted. Within a short space of time, I realized I couldn't sit in there in the summer way too hot, and freezing in the winter, so I've decided to buy one of these, after reading reviews.

This afternoon, I looked at QVC for this item, and it has been reduced from £382.00 qvc price, to £369.96. Low and behold on the Dyson buying direct, with next day delivery the same item, in every detail has been reduced by Dyson from £370 to £340 a saving from Dyson of £30.

So, I ask myself and not for the first time, how can QVC say they are cheaper than buying direct?

Thought I'd let everyone know, should you fancy one. I will get one in the next week or so, if the offer is still there.

I left a comment a couple of weeks ago saying that, long story short, Dysons customer service is brilliant the fella said to me after sorting out my Dyson problem, he said "if you're thinking of buying another Dyson product ring us up and we'll always do you a great deal" so when QVC say go to Dysons own website to check the price, that's a load of cobblers (polite version) because Dyson will always do you a better deal than QVC, just QVC being economical with the truth again.

When QVC do price comparisons, they always say go the items own website, and that's it, which of course we never do, we Googe it to find the cheapest! (well most of us do) where as Ideal World do three price comparisons with the likes of Very, Argos, Littlewoods, Curry's, Debenhams etc, and always up to that minute. QVC are the dearest place to shop by far, and the most devious.

Latest posts

Back