UGG boots on Groupon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
The short Ugg sheepskin boots are on sale for £120 (were £159) on groupon in black, grey, chestnut and brown. I've never had any but all the reviews seem to say that they're much better than Emus.

They really are much better, made better and light weight imo. Emu are heavy. I got my first UGG from M and A on a recommendation on here, the reductions are normally mahoosive and if you need to return you can prepay a return label £1.49 was last tie I shopped there

What is 'M and A'?

I loved my Emu boots - I've got 5 pairs. But they are all pre design change. I don't like the new Emu style because I'm usually a size 9 in boots, but could always get away with an 8 in old Emus.
I might give UGG boots a try but have always been put off by the cardboard heel inserts that get trodden down at the back. Does that happen often? I've seen so many sloppy crushed looking UGGs so it puts me off. Could it be that the crushed heel cup boots are all fakes though?

What is 'M and A'?

I loved my Emu boots - I've got 5 pairs. But they are all pre design change. I don't like the new Emu style because I'm usually a size 9 in boots, but could always get away with an 8 in old Emus.
I might give UGG boots a try but have always been put off by the cardboard heel inserts that get trodden down at the back. Does that happen often? I've seen so many sloppy crushed looking UGGs so it puts me off. Could it be that the crushed heel cup boots are all fakes though?

they are fake. i bought emus many many years ago before qvc sold them from tk maxx and they were good quality specially for the price. still not as lux for fit and quality compared to ugg boots though. i have some ugg boots around 8 years and still wearing them. the back never wears down. not in the genuine uggs. mandm direct are a good source of genunine uggs at heavily discounted prices. the hole in the to can happen i have very high insteps but try to get a deeper looking pair to avoid my toe making a hole

What is 'M and A'?
Sorry, M and M, mandm. Someone recommended it on this forum, a fab place for UGGs.
I have not tried the pre design EMUs and the ones I ordered were heavy, UGGs are way lighter (I suppose depends on the model)

Latest posts

Back