Review of Hawaiian Escape by DBF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
I bought a copy of this in a charity shop for £1 a while back and yes, who'da believed that our very own Delboy is doing her bit for charity because it's at least the second charity shop it's been at, judging by the sticker on the front. Anyway, I thought I'd read and review then pass on to anyone else who wants to review it.

I tried the first page. Sorry, just not my cup of tea at all. It just didn't pull me in. So I thought I'll try flicking through and reading bits of it. That didn't work either. None of the characters I read about came across as anything other than flat names on the page, no personality, nothing, just a load of hot, sexy stuff. The writing style is totally boring, in fact I could hear her voice coming through so loud and clear that I just couldn't go on. The editing from what little I saw leaves a lot to be desired but then I'd be here all day if I was to start with that.

All in all, I don't think I'm qualified to review the whole book because I found what I did read totally unappealing so I couldn't continue. But if anyone wants it - free or a donation to charity or whatever, I'm happy to pass it on for someone else to review, post your thoughts here and pass on.

PS - I'm not in the least surprised, just amazed that she churns out so much of this rubbish.

Latest posts

Back