Does anyone visit Aldi?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
Totally pissed off we have none I Norhern Ireland and I'm keen to try this
image.jpgimage.jpgHx

Hi Jabbathehut, I have Aldi within walking distance to my home and I'm happy to send some to you if you wish, just let me know xx

I absolutely love Aldi, we have a massive Aldis a minutes walk away, they've just done it up. I rate everything Aldi sell, from food to skin care, they've even had things that QVC sell for a fraction of the price and much better quality, you can see why it's constantly voted Britains number one supermarket, and they fully deserve that title.

Heather there are supposed to be 100 stores across the border but they all seem quite far down from what I can see but I suppose it depends on what areas you would normally visit.

Aldi is almost my corner shop and I love it. However, it is one of the most untidy stores I've ever shopped in. They constantly put huge pallet trucks piled high (about 7ft) with stuff right in front of the special offers section - and that's my favourite bit. It is a health and safety nightmare as they also move these trucks around when people are trying to shop. It's the only Aldi I've ever been in that's like it. It's a great shame. Complaining does nothing.

arghhh, went down to my nearest Aldi today
and the Caviar cremes have already been sold to people who took crate loads full
and are of course already on ebay, the greedy barstewards :mysmilie_51:
so none left for me

if anyone has more luck or has any spare
i was after the gift set (day and night cream and a couple of serum ampulles)
and the 7 day serum set, ideally
you would make me a very happy bunny if you could help me out
of course fully reimburse any costs, via whatever method works for you
and happy to send you something nice in return as a thank you (we can discuss options)
i am based in London
many thanks for your consideration
(and i am also keeping an eye on ebay too of course)

p.s. if anyone managed to get any of the Aldi Lacura Caviar stuff
i would be interested to hear if you were sucessfull
and love to hear more about the cremes
( i didn't even get to take a look at them, ingredients etc)
and i promise i won't be jealous :mysmilie_59:

I popped in today and the Manager said 'long gone'. That's the problem when the media get hold of a product tho' Aldi are probably not complaining. If it works, they're bound to get more stock in aren't they!

I popped in today and the Manager said 'long gone'. That's the problem when the media get hold of a product tho' Aldi are probably not complaining. If it works, they're bound to get more stock in aren't they!

no that is. not how their business model works for Special Buys
which is what this was
they place an order Europe-wide about a year or so in advance
many suppliers for the Special Buys could not supply Aldi Europe wide
week in, week out
bit like a QVC TSV really,
a special negotiated order for an agreed price,
a long time planned in advance

hope that helps

No. But we don't have Aldi in Northern Ireland.

We have Lidli, and each week a free leaflet is in certain local Sunday papers. It has all the deals that week food and other things there is a run date for the offers. They had one for some electric thing which sold out in less that a day, people asked if it would come back and they said perhaps next year.

Hi all, just thought I would share on here too as well as the reasons not to shop thread - the caviar collection is back at Aldi on Thursday 17th December.

p.s. if anyone managed to get any of the Aldi Lacura Caviar stuff
i would be interested to hear if you were sucessfull
and love to hear more about the cremes
( i didn't even get to take a look at them, ingredients etc)
and i promise i won't be jealous :mysmilie_59:

Just bumping this up as LLE reminded us that the set is available on Thursday (limited to 2 per customer).

Any first hand reviews very welcome - which will decide whether it will be 'alarm on' for an early start and get in the inevitable queue. Unless it's a load of @&**s and I give it a miss?!

Latest posts

Back