Caite Advent Calander

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to start a thread on this too :)
With martins code it's £25 instead of full price and that includes pandp. It's supposedly worth £110 so even if you don't want it as an advent calendar you could split it up for pressies. Am v tempted ;)
I think it's 17 mini polishes, 3 treatments, mini crystal file and one large polish.
I've never tried ciate has anyone else?

Ps. The 'you beauty' advent calendar is also available for £50 (rrp allegedly over £300?!!)

I bought some in TKMaxx before Christmas last year & they were the year's before if you catch my drift? Haven't had any negative comments back so far :mysmilie_59: Think I managed to get away with it :mysmilie_11:

Just in case anyone is still interested, Moneysavingexpert has blagged another code to get the advent calendar for £25 inc free pandp before 18th November, or by the time 2,400 have sold...!
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/de...paign=nt-blaggedformse&utm_content=2#calendar

I got one in the October offer and it's come. I haven't opened the windows yet (obviously!!) BUT just by opening it and looking, am SO pleased with it - stunning!
Am now tempted to get another for my sister-in-law's November birthday...

do enjoy the Ciate calendars, everyone
i had one for the last two years
and loved them
i will miss not having one this year
but i already have all the shades
i could possibly want/need or wear
so i can't justify getting it for another year
tis a great price and a lot of joy for £25 imho :mysmilie_59:

Think it's currently on the Tkmaxx website for £25 and in store they have previous years advent calendars

Latest posts

Back