L'Occitane 7 Day Trial Freebie You Do Not Get What The Survey Says

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So all lovely a 8ml pot free just fill in your details and skin concerns.

I did this so did a friend. Both of us got Divine cream, yet when you get the voucher you get the Peony cream, which is certainly in my case not for sensitive skin. Oh and less than half the price of the Divine!!!

So has anyone who did this this actually got the voucher for the Divine Cream when this result comes up?

I got the voucher for the Pivoine cream. I am no longer close to an Occitane shop so I think stocks will have gone by the time I get there

Yes the Pivoine cream. But when I finished the survey the screen came up yellow Divine. It was only when the voucher arrived at my email it was the Pivoine, very strange. As they have no ingredient list on their website I will not be using, if I manage to collect it.

I have asked.

But here is the interesting one. I did it again and it came up Divine, but if you click VIEW which I took to mean online view for printing it then comes up Pivoine cream with your code!!

OH and I did it an we both got divine and have picked them up. Very cute - actually for my mum who adores it and I can't use anything with citral in it sadly :(

I did this too and got Divine cream. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to pick it up in time but they keep sending me emails to remind me which is kind. I've just checked and my coupon is for Divine Cream so that's good as if I'd travelled an hour to the store to pick up I'd be annoyed if they gave me something else.

Latest posts

Back