Guess the product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Abdou66

Registered Shopper
Some of the stuff they are coming out with at the moment is classic. Can you guess the product from the quote??!!!

"I don't just hear sound. I know sound. I feel sound" Mike Mason selling a cheap looking chair (apparently its the perfect chair to feel sound in)

"Stars from the heaven that you can dance the night away. Simply breathtaking" Peter Simon selling some scaffy looking loom lights

"its glamour, its elegance, it lifts and illuminates...the cloud the joy of the winter seasos...pure unadulterated joy" peter simon selling a rather tatty looking white scary......yes A WHITE SCARF!

"it cooks to perfection. you get perfect results every time"...10 seconds before william took out pork that was burnt beyond anything Ive ever seen. the camera rather quickly zoomed out and they moved onto something else!

Some of the stuff they are coming out with at the moment is classic. Can you guess the product from the quote??!!!

"I don't just hear sound. I know sound. I feel sound" Mike Mason selling a cheap looking chair (apparently its the perfect chair to feel sound in)

"Stars from the heaven that you can dance the night away. Simply breathtaking" Peter Simon selling some scaffy looking loom lights

"its glamour, its elegance, it lifts and illuminates...the cloud the joy of the winter seasos...pure unadulterated joy" peter simon selling a rather tatty looking white scary......yes A WHITE SCARF!

"it cooks to perfection. you get perfect results every time"...10 seconds before william took out pork that was burnt beyond anything Ive ever seen. the camera rather quickly zoomed out and they moved onto something else!

You can take the men out of Bid...........

Brilliant! I'm still trying to find a connection between "feeling sound" and resting your backside in an overpriced chair!

PS its like the stars have fallen from the skies onto the tree its brilllllliaaaaannnnt just buy, it sorry peter dont want to light up the whole of my building for the rest of the street to see.

Brilliant! I'm still trying to find a connection between "feeling sound" and resting your backside in an overpriced chair!

or wetted, sliding on the marble floor of a stately home...

Abdou, you just don't know sheer poetry when you hear it, do you? :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_19:

Momma, You think that's bad, you should have heard him trying to pronounce "ergonomically designed" a month or so ago (honestly, anyone standing near him must have got a shower bath...) He gave up in the end and said 'comfortable' or something similar.

The old Perv talks some sh!t but has trouble saying a simple word like Lumio.......he kept saying Lumino

He's a Lunio

Hayley whats her face guess how many shopping fridays before christmas just guess its seven frankly who fecking cares Hayley.

Momma, You think that's bad, you should have heard him trying to pronounce "ergonomically designed" a month or so ago (honestly, anyone standing near him must have got a shower bath...) He gave up in the end and said 'comfortable' or something similar.

You know when he does the voiceovers for the pans? He says ergonomically perfectly then. Wonder how many takes it takes for him to get it right? I suppose they break it down into neat little chunks for him to say and then get him to speed it up a bit.

What a ch......ump!

"It's the up-to-date downtown abbey. its glamour personified its sophistication it's exquisite"

Apparently the "up to date downtown abbey" look can be purchased for £20.

Blimey, they aren't selling tiaras, are they? Only top-notch diamonds, I hope, for £20!!:mysmilie_17:
"It's the up-to-date downtown abbey. its glamour personified its sophistication it's exquisite"

Apparently the "up to date downtown abbey" look can be purchased for £20.

Just listened to PS selling these solar colour lights my god he does talk some s**t especially when he goes into that religious monotone voice

Just listened to PS selling these solar colour lights my god he does talk some s**t especially when he goes into that religious monotone voice

When he does that it makes me want to put my foot though the telly box. Can you imagine anyone acting like that demonstrating a product in Debenhams? Rioting crowds would push them off the nearest multi-storey....

Quite honestly, Peter Simon should become a priest and do a Vibrapower show from a confession box.

Barra Boy isn't much better with the fake concerned 'Agony Uncle' demeanour. This Worry Angels presentation made me feel a little bit sick in my mouth...

When he does that it makes me want to put my foot though the telly box. Can you imagine anyone acting like that demonstrating a product in Debenhams? Rioting crowds would push them off the nearest multi-storey....

Quite honestly, Peter Simon should become a priest and do a Vibrapower show from a confession box.

Barra Boy isn't much better with the fake concerned 'Agony Uncle' demeanour. This Worry Angels presentation made me feel a little bit sick in my mouth...

[/QUOT

Watching the clip again, I love the comment "how much would you pay to see a counsellor?" Well, more than the fiver they are selling the Angels for but a counsellor can actually answer you back!

Latest posts

Back