Sleep Genie Tricore 2200 mattress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

djc45

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I'm seriously considering ordering one of the Sleep Genie Tricore 2200 mattresses from Ideal World.

Has anyone got one of these and could tell me if they are any good. There don't seem to be reviews on their website.
Thanks
Duncan

I'm sorry you've had no replies, all I can say is give it a go and if you don't like it ring them up to come and collect it, hope you like it, fingers crossed.

I'm sorry you've had no replies, all I can say is give it a go and if you don't like it ring them up to come and collect it, hope you like it, fingers crossed.

Do you know if you are changed postage to return a larger item such as a mattress, or is the return postage included in the initial postage charge.
Duncan

Do you know if you are changed postage to return a larger item such as a mattress, or is the return postage included in the initial postage charge.
Duncan

I'd email to double check but I'm almost certain they pick it up for free because they've never mentioned a pick up fee on the presentations, and they'd most certainly have to if there was one.

I'd email to double check but I'm almost certain they pick it up for free because they've never mentioned a pick up fee on the presentations, and they'd most certainly have to if there was one.

I got an email reply from Ideal, and the p&P paid when ordered also covers the cost of collecting the mattress should it be returned within the 14 days.

Ah that's good, now you can see if you like it without worrying, hope it's what you're after.

So, quick update, and a question:

A parcel arrived via Hermes yesterday containing the neck roll pillows only, which were included as a bonus with the mattress on the deal I purchased, and no mattress.

This morning I received the tracking email, telling me Hermes had the package, and the tracking link just showed the date the order was generated. A few minutes ago, I received an email saying that my order has now been delivered, but I still have no mattress, and no hermes card through my letterbox. the item shown in the tracking is the Tricore sleep genie mattress, as that was the main item ordered, with the pillows a bonus.

My concern is that if the item is now showing as delivered, am I going to end up paying £400 for a pair of pillows and no mattress. The Hermes website says that i need to contact the retailer. I see that the Ideal customer services number is a 13p a minute number. is this through to a UK call centre, does anyone know, and I appreciate any suggestions of what I should do next.

Strangely, when I received the pillow, I was not asked to sign for the package, and there was no delivery note within the package.
I appreciate any advice anyone can give.
Thanks
Duncan

So, quick update, and a question:

A parcel arrived via Hermes yesterday containing the neck roll pillows only, which were included as a bonus with the mattress on the deal I purchased, and no mattress.

This morning I received the tracking email, telling me Hermes had the package, and the tracking link just showed the date the order was generated. A few minutes ago, I received an email saying that my order has now been delivered, but I still have no mattress, and no hermes card through my letterbox. the item shown in the tracking is the Tricore sleep genie mattress, as that was the main item ordered, with the pillows a bonus.

My concern is that if the item is now showing as delivered, am I going to end up paying £400 for a pair of pillows and no mattress. The Hermes website says that i need to contact the retailer. I see that the Ideal customer services number is a 13p a minute number. is this through to a UK call centre, does anyone know, and I appreciate any suggestions of what I should do next.

Strangely, when I received the pillow, I was not asked to sign for the package, and there was no delivery note within the package.
I appreciate any advice anyone can give.
Thanks
Duncan

Email them don't phone, they're really good at answering any questions quickly by email, quickly and very efficiently. I don't quite understand your message, but I've had duplicate emails before, I've had the tracking, the delivery and then to say it's been delivered, then sometimes I'll get one again saying the item is due for delivery, that's Hermes that does that but no honestly you won't pay twice. If it's saying it's been delivered and it hasn't then again that Hermes that's done that, so it's best email IW and Hermes, IW should hopefully sort it out, sorry I couldn't be of more help and hope it's sorted soon for you.

Have you got a tracking number for the mattress from Hermes? If so then go to the Hermes website and see if you can use it to find a he current location of you mattress.

Have you got a tracking number for the mattress from Hermes? If so then go to the Hermes website and see if you can use it to find a he current location of you mattress.

It all worked out in the end. Having spoken with Hermes they told me to contact Ideal, as they hadn't been able to pick up the mattress yet, as wasn't available.
Mattress arrived a few days later.

I have been using it since Friday, and have to say it is really good, and I'm happy I bought it, would recommend.
Thanks for all the help.
Duncan

Latest posts

Back