Superdrug 'BlackTruffle' Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kafflinka

Registered Shopper
Hi, Superdrug's 'Optimum PhytoDeluxe' is available online at £14.99 Buy One Get One Free and as there is a Day and a Night Cream available, that almost equals Aldi's offering. Promo started on Wednesday this week, free P/P too!

Great! I have been checking my local store for this for a couple of weeks, as it was supposed to be launched on 10th or 12th. I will go online now I know about the offer! Haven't ordered from Superdrug online for years!

I'm hoping for some feedback on here as I'm sitting on my hands having loads of skincare open and unopen.

I'm hoping for some feedback on here as I'm sitting on my hands having loads of skincare open and unopen.

I will check the ingredients for you when I receive mine, Marina, but I may not be opening my pots straight away as, like you, I have older stuff to use up first I'm afraid.

Does anyone know if this offer ends tomorrow?
There's a note on homepage 'offer ends on Monday' and it's on the first slide with perfume but not on the rest.

I bought the day and night creams on Saturday.

Liking it so far.

And a big teenage spot that had appeared on my menopausal forehead has healed and just about vanished in a couple of days!

My skin is feeling much more hydrated than when I use Liz Earle Superskin moisturiser.

I am not concerned about my lines and wrinkles but been trying to fins something to stop my skin feeling dry and taut.

I was also looking at two other products in the same line, the anti-glycation ones in the pink/(purple) and white packaging, temptations temptations. Has anyone tried these?
http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=Superdrug+Optimum+PhytoGlyc-Age+

I found this Daily Mail article, apparently it's a dupe for a £310 cream at Harrods, the name of which is not mentioned in the article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...0-anti-ageing-secret-sold-9-99-Superdrug.html

Does anyone know if this offer ends tomorrow?
There's a note on homepage 'offer ends on Monday' and it's on the first slide with perfume but not on the rest.

Hi, Marina, SD's 'Black Truffle' cream (Optimum PhytoDeluxe) is still showing Buy One Get One Free online

Latest posts

Back