Paint Sprayer "entertainment"??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just caught the "legend" that is Pope Pete, on with Craig doing the paint sprayer (Wegner?) thingy. Talk about Amateur Night at the local pub. Craig using green paint called for a chorus of "Green Door". Pope prattling on about "£35" - but exactly what he's flogging that fits this description I know not, as the kit itself is £124.00 plus, the p & p is £4.95 and easy pay is £41 plus, according to my TV screen. He's treated us to a dance around the studio, tucked his shirt back in and is now swaying from side to side, mimicking Craig as he spray-paints a door from side to side, "look at the movement, will you look at that movement". Will you look at that straight-jacket, I think you mean, Pete. Mr H has just been sent out of the room in disgrace, as he commented "this is as interesting as watching paint dry".

Oh isn't that just ridiculous, PP couldn't present if his life depended on, that's why he dances round to a chorus of "just, just buy it!" like an idiot, I bet Craig had to grit his teeth for fear of shoving that sprayer were the paint don't dry.

He was well into his "hilariously funny" routine, but Craig stayed completely calm and just got on with what he was doing, all credit to him. As you've said, he must have had the urge to shove the sprayer somewhere - if it had been me, there would definitely have been green paint in a VERY unusual place by the end of the hour.:blush:

Oh isn't that just ridiculous, PP couldn't present if his life depended on, that's why he dances round to a chorus of "just, just buy it!" like an idiot, I bet Craig had to grit his teeth for fear of shoving that sprayer were the paint don't dry.

Yes, Craig's pretty placid, and just as well. If Pope P's on with anyone who's hyper, he's liable to self-destruct. He probably likes Craig, because there's no competition from him, Pope P can grab all the limelight for himself and there's only room for one person centre-stage.

I like Craig,think he's pretty up front about what he's selling,but Pete well what can you say. Poor Craig.

He was well into his "hilariously funny" routine, but Craig stayed completely calm and just got on with what he was doing, all credit to him. As you've said, he must have had the urge to shove the sprayer somewhere - if it had been me, there would definitely have been green paint in a VERY unusual place by the end of the hour.:blush:

The contrast of quiet, calm Craig makes PP look even worse (if that's possible) :mysmilie_13:

Can anyone remember seeing Craig on the first Big Brother? He won, then gave away all his winnings to a charity. He's probably been far better off financially afterwards than if he'd kept the money, he even had his own DIY TV series.

I remember that, strato, and recall reading that he'd donated his winnings. I don't know much about Craig, but he seems a genuine, very likeable guy, and very unfazed by the eejit antics going on around him. I seem to recall seeing him on telly in a couple of programmes where he helped to renovate someone's house (it was someone who'd had a traumatic time personally, serious illness, something of that sort). Although am I getting him mixed up with Tommy Walsh, the builder bloke who used to be on TV every 5 mins a few years back?

Can anyone remember seeing Craig on the first Big Brother? He won, then gave away all his winnings to a charity. He's probably been far better off financially afterwards than if he'd kept the money, he even had his own DIY TV series.

I saw a bit of this- His Holiness said ,when referring to the masking tape and cellophane, that it was 'sixty quid's worth' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just caught the "legend" that is Pope Pete, on with Craig doing the paint sprayer (Wegner?) thingy. Talk about Amateur Night at the local pub. Craig using green paint called for a chorus of "Green Door". Pope prattling on about "£35" - but exactly what he's flogging that fits this description I know not, as the kit itself is £124.00 plus, the p & p is £4.95 and easy pay is £41 plus, according to my TV screen. He's treated us to a dance around the studio, tucked his shirt back in and is now swaying from side to side, mimicking Craig as he spray-paints a door from side to side, "look at the movement, will you look at that movement". Will you look at that straight-jacket, I think you mean, Pete. Mr H has just been sent out of the room in disgrace, as he commented "this is as interesting as watching paint dry".

Dont know if any one saw him interrupting the food show earlier when he sneaked in and grabbed a piece of black pudding and shoveled it into his mouth he was then grabbed from the back buy a lad from the studio floor and the first thing he said was i have never felt anything like that since 1954 or words to that effect how he gets away with it i dont know.

Sixty Squid's worth!! What a joke - someone should tell him to visit Poundland...
I saw a bit of this- His Holiness said ,when referring to the masking tape and cellophane, that it was 'sixty quid's worth' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah what he probably meant was, it would take sixty quids worth of masking tape to seal IW door shut to stop him getting in, no doubt they've tried.

Did anyone see him last night launching the brand new POD???????? OMG!:mysmilie_17:

He did a James Bond intro, at one point stroking a pretend cat. Oh it was absolutely awful...........awful, just awful! It was a fully rehearsed show with the Elizabeth Grant guest done up to the nines saying her piece and then he looked left to camera and did his bit. His timing is non existant, he was often cut off in mid sentence when the POD voiceover came on.

I noticed, when they started and he introduced her, she didn't touch him, never mind let him kiss her.

Did anyone see him last night launching the brand new POD???????? OMG!:mysmilie_17:

He did a James Bond intro, at one point stroking a pretend cat. Oh it was absolutely awful...........awful, just awful! It was a fully rehearsed show with the Elizabeth Grant guest done up to the nines saying her piece and then he looked left to camera and did his bit. His timing is non existant, he was often cut off in mid sentence when the POD voiceover came on.

I noticed, when they started and he introduced her, she didn't touch him, never mind let him kiss her.

Oh no, not the talk to the camera, creepy, embarrassing, holiday camp circa 1980 talk to the camera. I didn't see it but can imagine it as his routine never changes. Not doubting the 7p delivery charge is good, but PS takes the shine off it by transporting people back to the now defunct Bid Tv days.

Do any of the powers that be at IW ever watch the shows that are produced? I wonder who thinks the ex-Bid peeps are great ...

The IW presenters must think 'WTF' having to work along side those clowns and don't get me started on the screechy blonde one :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back