my stuff has arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

borednow

Registered Shopper
well after a long lapse i finally made an order which has been duly sent on by MIL (you have no idea about what i had to give up to actually get it sent on this year!!!! my stuff was being held to ransom!)

anyway... at the mo it feels worth it lol no pics but i do have links
these r all for me!!!! rounding off sets etc.

www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=126129&menuselection=2
this is gorgeous. much nicer than i imagined tbh and it feels as well as looks substantial.

www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=122825&menuselection=2
these look great but the only drawback is they are more red than pinky red but the distance between these and my other pieces should stop that from being a problem

www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125955&menuselection=2
these r enormous!!!!! but very nice and sparkly

www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125495&menuselection=2
thise is a great looking ring and 1 i have been waiting for for ages. i caught sight of it on the new items thread (thanks SCW and Sazza) and the checkerboard faceting gives it a lovely sparkle effect

the rest are all xmas gifts for my friends children (they all insist on having girls!!!). great prices and cheaper than if i bought them toys or books etc. so i am being economical... it has nothing to do with things that sparkle at all, honest! lol

www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=126118&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=126120&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=124469&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=124802&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=124344&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=124302&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125140&menuselection=2
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125136&menuselection=2
and finally this... i am very tempted to keep it because its just so cute but i doubt if i would wear it
www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125143&menuselection=2
the colour is much paler than in the picture, hardly any difference between the rose de france and the amethysts tbh but its very pretty.

i thought that onyx would be the same as black spinel but its completely different, i love the design of the pieces but onyx seems so clumsy looking when compared to the BS

i dont know when or even if i will be ordering again but they dont seem to have much to tempt me at the mo so i am safe lol (raiding ebay for ex gems stuff lol :D)

You have some lovely pieces there, ive been tempted a few times with the flamingo topaz but have yet to buy, enjoy wearing them

Hi Becca, well aren't you going to be Miss Popular at Christmas! :D I bet you end up keeing half of them yourself, especially the LBT, lush!

As for your pieces, very nice, love the earrings in particular, those lemon citrine are stonkers, just perfect for a sunny day. I bet the rhodolites have a lot of sparkle too.

So come on, spill about MIL. :rolleyes:

lol bc, ur prolly right, that LBT is a beaut and was only 8 quid to boot lol

the MIL has been hoarding my stuff since the last time i relented and let them come over on holiday... so basically since easter. she was hankering for a summer holiday (so this year we will have seen them spring break, easter, summer and december) well after many promises nothing turned up until i caved in and gave them a date that they could come for and then miraculously, everything was packed up and sent off tout suite. the stuff would be mentioned every week followed by the question 'have you got the dates sorted out yet then?' subtle aint she? lol the only thing missing was the poison pen letter made from cut up newspapers lol

Loving some pieces in there becca, Your flamingo pendant...great colour, and those citrine earrings!! I love the green amethyst pendants and that lovely black spinel ring...another gemstone on my hitlist!

I don't see any bracelets this time Becca! (I know you love your bracelets). You're very organized getting all your Christmas pressies so early - wow I'm impressed!

I love both the Rhodolite and the Lemon Citrine earrings and the Flamingo Topaz is very pretty too. The black Spinel is intriguing (haven't seen any irl) and a very unusual modern design. Would love to see it on your hand.:)

Sorry to hear about the MIL. My first MIL was a terror - good job she was on the other side of the Atlantic at the time! I should make your MIL bring a suitcase of double deckers with her when she comes over for her next visit! lol M xx

lol bc, ur prolly right, that LBT is a beaut and was only 8 quid to boot lol

the MIL has been hoarding my stuff since the last time i relented and let them come over on holiday... so basically since easter. she was hankering for a summer holiday (so this year we will have seen them spring break, easter, summer and december) well after many promises nothing turned up until i caved in and gave them a date that they could come for and then miraculously, everything was packed up and sent off tout suite. the stuff would be mentioned every week followed by the question 'have you got the dates sorted out yet then?' subtle aint she? lol the only thing missing was the poison pen letter made from cut up newspapers lol

My word Becca, that really is beyond the course of duty. You really suffer for your bling don't you! :eek: My MIL lives 4 miles away and I hardly see her. :D

Worth all the waiting for, methinks Becca. That's a shed load of nice things you've been 'negotiating'.

Love all your earrings and that Flamingo Topaz pendant is very pretty, gorgeous colour. Would love to see some of your pics when you have the time.

Bet you'll have some fun come Xmas sorting out who gets what.....

Hi BN, some great pieces you have there
I love the flamingo topaz pendant, perfect dark pink..... i need to have a closer look at the website for similar items lol, and I love the citrine earrings, perfect for a summery day or to brighten up an autumn outfit.
Your friends will love you for all the jewellery gifts.... that is if you won't keep them yourself!

oh lord BC! i dread to think how often i would see them if i lived in the same country let alone 4 miles away! i used to get away with twice a year but the times they are a changing lol at least i only have 3 days this summer (thats about when my patience limit gets maxed out) but i have 10 days to look forward to in december. i hope gems is back to normal by then or i am gonna be seriously peed off lol

i seem to have lost my thanks button again so i will have to do it here, thanks Margot, Sacha and Tia.

i have been taking care of my bracelet fetish on ebay Margot lol got a lush rhodolite and diamond one the other week... yum yum lol almost as tasty as a double decker lol

Nice haul (not sure if you're paying too high a price with the MIL visit though!!!). I adore the flamingo pendant, I wish they did this stone in white gold, I'm sure I'd cave in if they did.
And I must confess I very nearly got the LBT and Amethyst/Rose de France rings myself - but my dam' survey voucher didn't work and I lost my basket before I had a chance to ring them to sort it out. (Possibly the Wagon Gods looking after my CC???) So that will tell you that I love them too - lucky recipients.
Enjoy your goodies and bask in the glow of generosity with so many of the pieces!

Really nice haul there Borednow and what a wonderful friend you are! I'm sure the girls will all love their pressies.

What a selection and some lucky people at Xmas!! Love the multi gem pendant and the rhodolite earrings. I thought the black spinel ring very unusual. Hope all the goodies were worth the trade-off with MIL!!

woohoo! my thanks button has returned! lol

re: the trade off.... they had better be jo or there will be a complaint going in to gems towers about it lol

Latest posts

Back