Sweetpea Loves It!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
John Scott told the nation tonight that Sweetpea from ShoppingTelly.com bought a Matrix Opal and loves it! So where are the pics Sweetpea and how did John know before us??!! :Thinking2: Is there something you want to tell us??? :LaughingCat:

Happy Halloween

Oooops......
smilie-banana12.gif
......think you've been outed Sweetpea ....
devillook.gif
devillook.gif
devillook.gif

Oooh Klos.....you little
thAngelnDisguise.gif
you!

smilie_hal_089.gif

You're famous Sweetpea! :wohoo: Do tell and pics too pretty please? Oh and any other confessions, we're quite happy to hear about those as well. :D

Last edited:
halloweentortghost.gif
OK Where has she gone??:Thinking2:

Ahhhh wait a minute :Thinking: what day is it today?
haloweenpumpkin.gif

You don't think................................................!!!
thwitch42.gif

Sweetpea where are you??????? Get off your broomstick and let's see your pics!!

:11::11:

Oh my.......being mentioned by John Scott on live TV!!!!

Form an orderly queue guys and gals,my signature may be worth more than I think!!:18:

Well....what can I say........do I like it??

Dunno.......it hasn't blimmin' arrived yet!!:33::54:

When it does....eventually get here,you guys will be the first to know.......I promise:7:

As for my memoirs...........................
mstrbtn.gif

:27:

sorry Sweetpea didnt mean to OUT you in front of all your friends!!!
No worries,John.....just don't tell the nation ALL my secrets!!!:54:

Would love to watch you more often but I can only watch on the web.......have a word with the powers that be to see if all us Virgins can watch you on the goggle box eventually.......we wanna see you in all your 42" Glory!!!!

just as long as you dont watch me in widescreen...I look frightful in all my glory...will have a word with the bosses about going on Virgin......did you ring arrive yet>???

just as long as you dont watch me in widescreen...I look frightful in all my glory...will have a word with the bosses about going on Virgin......did you ring arrive yet>???
Still waiting.......it seems some things arrive quick and others take time.As you are still quite new,and being blessed as I am with the patience of a saint,I am not too worried.

I just hope it's as lush irl as it looks on screen.:1:

Latest posts

Back