Dennice's eye make up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Please someone sort out Dennice's eye make up.
Her eyeliner is thick in the middle of her eyelids and makes her eyes look most weird. Cannot believe a make up artist has not shown her how to wear it properly.

Her eyeliner is thick in the middle of her eyelids and makes her eyes look most weird. Cannot believe a make up artist has not shown her how to wear it properly.

Totally agree... She wears a really smokey eye look, but with eyes as pale as hers, she ends up looking like she's got no irises. Quite creepy, in fact.

She scares the h**l out of me with her make up but would she listen if told how its done properly...I doubt it very much.

Yes its too much, makes her eyes look very small and piggy. To be honest every time l see her she looks more and more like Skeletor from'He Man and the Masters Of the Universe'.

Totally agree... She wears a really smokey eye look, but with eyes as pale as hers, she ends up looking like she's got no irises. Quite creepy, in fact.

I've often wondered that about her. Very creepy but just right for this season!

Her eyes are deep set to begin with and the way she applies eye make up makes them look even deeper set ... unless in the flesh they don`t look as bad and that's why no one has ever told her ...just a thought!!

Latest posts

Back