Is it me or....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Anyone else noticed the bliddy Vibrapower, Vibrapower, Vibrapower over the weekend? I got sick of flicking over and seeing close-ups of quivering limbs (especially as said limbs belonged to IW presenters!!) - and how daft did they look stuck on those machines in full Halloween gear (mind you, on 2nd thoughts, probably better than seeing them without the makeup..). Surely they've sold enough of the Vibrapower machines by this time?

It is on ALL the time and l hate it because it makes me feel extremely guilty about mine which has been gathering dust in my kitchen having not been used since March!

whitesnake, get that Vibrapower out and shake your limbs - now!!!

:mysmilie_17:
It is on ALL the time and l hate it because it makes me feel extremely guilty about mine which has been gathering dust in my kitchen having not been used since March!

Don't know what they ever did before Pervy arrived at IW, he's never off the telly! It was funny last week, the faces PP was pulling on the Vibrapower Disc, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was having a (look away if of a nervous disposition) poop.

Oh eck, am I glad I didn't see that one! The sight of the Pope's quivering limbs would make me come over all unnecessary.....and please DON'T tell me if he wore.......gasp!...the Lycra shorts!!!!!!!!!!! Be still, my beating heart..:puke::mysmilie_15:

Don't know what they ever did before Pervy arrived at IW, he's never off the telly! It was funny last week, the faces PP was pulling on the Vibrapower Disc, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was having a (look away if of a nervous disposition) poop.

Oh eck, am I glad I didn't see that one! The sight of the Pope's quivering limbs would make me come over all unnecessary.....and please DON'T tell me if he wore.......gasp!...the Lycra shorts!!!!!!!!!!! Be still, my beating heart..:puke::mysmilie_15:

Oh no H, the reason I'm still able to type is because that vision has never bestowed my poor eyes, so I've had a lucky escape from the budgie smugglers or in PPs case, the wren (can't think of a smaller bird) smugglers.........phew!! :mysmilie_13:

Can you use it for something else eg put a tin of paint on it instead of stirring it? Any other suggestions?

:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_483: strato, thanks for that, just given me a good laugh. What about as a cake mixer? Any other ideas, anyone? Come on, there are loads of you inventive folk out there!

Can you use it for something else eg put a tin of paint on it instead of stirring it? Any other suggestions?

:mysmilie_19:Lol! I think one of the "quivering limbs brigade" I saw over the weekend was Barra Boy - I say 'think', because the Halloween makeup was plastered on him so thickly you couldn't tell for sure.....but I thought I recognised his legs like sparrows elbows, having seen them on so many occasions gracing our TV screens.
Oh no H, the reason I'm still able to type is because that vision has never bestowed my poor eyes, so I've had a lucky escape from the budgie smugglers or in PPs case, the wren (can't think of a smaller bird) smugglers.........phew!! :mysmilie_13:

:mysmilie_19:Lol! I think one of the "quivering limbs brigade" I saw over the weekend was Barra Boy - I say 'think', because the Halloween makeup was plastered on him so thickly you couldn't tell for sure.....but I thought I recognised his legs like sparrows elbows, having seen them on so many occasions gracing our TV screens.

Yes they are! His limbs are so thin you can see right through them, if chickens and Barra were in a lovely legs comp, chickens would win every.....single....time. :mysmilie_17:

Barra doesn't need much make-up. He already looks like Gollum....

Latest posts

Back