The Sofa Collection.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I never watch this channel; as I am looking for a recliner chair for my mum, I switched on to see what the special deal is. Who is the presenter? He appears to be suffering from verbal diarrhoea. His apparent amazement, at the unbelievable prices, is as genuine as a flying pig. The guest, sitting on the sofa, posing for the camera, is a tad annoying.
The actual range, does look a quality product, for the price. I do try not to buy leather, if I have a choice. A fabric chair would be preferable, but mum won't mind. I just have to find out which colour she prefers.
Who is that with the watches? Compared with the Q, the IW presenters seem quite amateurish. I don't watch shopping tv much, generically, so QVC is really the only channel, whose presenters I know.

Don't let the presenters put you off, luckily you're not buying them, phew! The products on IW are great brands, quality and prices. I've been with them since day one and the rare problem I've had they've sorted them out quickly. Shame the ex Bid TV presenters are there now, can't stand any of them, disingenuous plonkers, on that I definitely agree.

Latest posts

Back