Micellar Water

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I have been using Micellar Water in the last couple of weeks and noticed that my eyebrows are fuller as the brow hair became glossier and thicker but no new growth. I haven't been treating my brows with any brow or lash product. Just wondering if people who use Micellar Water noticed anything similar?

Interesting! As my hairline currently is a doppelganger from Prince William's, perhaps I should try washing my hair with it :D My mum has started using the L'Oreal version - she'll keep an eye on hers and see if anything changes.

Mine is Garnier for combination skin in the green bottle, and I'm trying to finish it asap because it's sticky and I won't repurchase (I prefer the clear bottle for all skin types), so I use very generously at the moment.

PS: It's a 'leave on' product but I wash it off after cleansing.

Mine is Garnier for combination skin in the green bottle, and I'm trying to finish it asap because it's sticky and I won't repurchase (I prefer the clear bottle for all skin types), so I use very generously at the moment.

PS: It's a 'leave on' product but I wash it off after cleansing.

I bought the green bottle one a few weeks ago and totally agree with you , the clear bottle one is so much nicer ��

It's good for things like removing stubborn bits of eye make up that your cleanser's not quite got off and stuff like that. I sometimes use it to make sure my skin's properly clean between cleansing and toning if I'm not sure all the dirt's off. If you're changing make up during the day/evening for some reason it's good for taking the first lot off and leaving your skin ready for the fresh make up. But no, it's certainly not a regular everyday cleanser on its own.

It's also great for correcting of the make up, eg mascara or brow smudges

Latest posts

Back