Lost My TJC Cherry!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lynda

Registered Shopper
I've just made my first purchase from TJC - I know, I'm a slow starter - I've been after a large carat weight London BT for some time and managed to catch one this morning during one of my rare morning glimpses when they broadcast on Five US.

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=550675

Looks rubbish in the pic :( but was a very sparkly deep vivid hue on TV, not to mention HUGE .....and I really tried hard not to phone, but I was obviously possessed by a mischievous shopaholic spirit :gasp: Oooh I like that, it could explain a lot................................. :scarper:

It's beautiful Lynda.

I have a 13ct swiss blue topaz ring from TJC and I love it. I get so many comments about it.

Well done on your first purchase. If you get the right products and love them then TJC is the place to be. It's the palaver you have to go through to get a refund which puts me off buying as much from them as I used to.

Their Iliana pieces are absolutely divine.

My engagement and wedding ring set is an Iliana one, and I also have a precision set 1ct yellow gold ring. They sparkle like no diamonds I've ever seen before.

Bugga! In my rush to buy, I forgot they do their rings in size 'O' Pah!

I hope it comes up smaller (am I in with a chance?) as even an 'N' is generous on my right hand ring finger, or should I cancel (or is that even possible?) I will never get around to re-sizing - I'm far too mean and lazy ;). :hide:

As far as i'm aware TJC resize for free,you just pay the p&p.

Failing that wear it on yer middle finger and see how it looks.......it looks lovely btw:1:

As far as i'm aware TJC resize for free,you just pay the p&p.

Failing that wear it on yer middle finger and see how it looks.......it looks lovely btw:1:

That's good to know, but I've stopped buying anything 'on spec' and only bought what I know I will want to keep (if it's as good as it looks on TV) as my local P.O. has closed and it's a fair trek, for me anyway, to the nearest one now. :sad:

Just to be awkward (what do you mean I always am ;)) it would need to be a 'Q' to fit my right hand middle finger, I think I've got very odd hands as there's such a size difference, my wedding finger is an 'I' :blush:

I'll just have to hope their sizing is as all over the place as some others can be. :whistle:

Love LBT Lynda, but I don't want to burst your bubble about ring sizes. One of the reasons I don't buy rings from TJC is that I can't be faffed to get them resized. I'm a L, but theirs just swivel on my ring finger, and IMVHO some rings just don't suit a middle finger.

:doggie:

Love LBT Lynda, but I don't want to burst your bubble about ring sizes. One of the reasons I don't buy rings from TJC is that I can't be faffed to get them resized. I'm a L, but theirs just swivel on my ring finger, and IMVHO some rings just don't suit a middle finger.

:doggie:

I totally agree and I reckon this one is one of those, it'd prolly have someone's eye out if I waved my hand about.

I've just gone to try and cancel it, but CS are closed :hump: I expect it will be dispatched early tomorrow, but I'll have a go first thing and see if I'm in time. :blush:

Note to self, if I buy anything it must be earrings or a pendant! :scarper:

Result!

I did try and cancel this purchase first thing on the Monday (3rd) morning as it still wasn't showing as dispatched, only invoiced, but had a very mono-toned operator with the 'computer says nooooooooooo' attitude.

I scanned the forum and found Percy's email addy and asked him if there was any way....... :blush:

I was telephoned almost immediately by the lovely Leanne (sp?) as Percy was away at the time, who told me very pleasantly that there would be no problem and she'd cancel delivery but the refund would take the usual amount of time. I was delighted.

Today the full amount has shown as a refund on my CC bill, so thanks Leanne for all your help :clap:

I do wish however that I hadn't had to go to the top and it could have just been cancelled by CS :sorry:

Bugga! In my rush to buy, I forgot they do their rings in size 'O' Pah!

I hope it comes up smaller (am I in with a chance?) as even an 'N' is generous on my right hand ring finger, or should I cancel (or is that even possible?) I will never get around to re-sizing - I'm far too mean and lazy ;). :hide:

Hehe! I've got a 1 ct diamond cluster I never wear for exactly the same reason...:1:
Sometimes they seem to come up smaller but I think you may be out of luck as I'm an L and they are usually way too big for me.

Latest posts

Back