Nutribullet Repeato-Ditto telephone call from dieter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I've seen this at least once before.....recognise the guy's 'before' and 'after' pictures when they came up on screen...the dieter reports he substituted Nutribullet juiced fruit and veg for 2 meals a day and lost about 4 stone in about 4-6 months. Seems very quick weight loss to me, but there you go. All credit to the guy for losing weight and being prepared to share story, but it's an interview that's definitely been shown before and the way it's being presented makes it seem like a real-time phone in.

Last edited:
Blimey that is good H, he must've been doing a shed load of excersise to shift the old lbs. but yeh good luck to him.

I've seen this at least once before.....recognise the guy's 'before' and 'after' pictures when they came up on screen...the dieter reports he substituted Nutribullet juiced fruit and veg for 2 meals a day and lost about 4 stone in about 4-6 months. Seems very quick weight loss to me, but there you go. All credit to the guy for losing weight and being prepared to share story, but it's an interview that's definitely been shown before and the way it's being presented makes it seem like a real-time phone in.

They repeat calls all the time. I've generally found it quite clear that it was from another show... now. Initially though, I found it very confusing, particularly if it was the same presenter taking the call and doing the show. They could definitely make it clearer - perhaps with a caption for the clip.

I think I've got the wrong end of the stick about my diet since I got my Ninja.

For lunch, I usually had a banana, olives, and home-made yogurt.

Now I have a smoothie made with the banana, plus blackberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, grapes, peas, ginger and carrots, then my olives and yogurt.

I wondered why I wasn't losing weight (I am slim anyway) so I calculated the calories in my lunch, it was almost 800.

But at least I am getting a variety of fruit and veg now.

Latest posts

Back