Yet another delivery. . .but still not as many as BH!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the-valleygirl

Registered Shopper
HI guys,

this is the haul from the weekend, had to have it delivered today as I have been away for a few days.

Right lets see, first of all 2 items that are being returned:

Garnet bracelet

Wanted these for a while, finally got around to getting one. But when I took it out of the box, a garnet was missing! Looked in the box and there it was! So this has to go back obviously.

Moonstone bracelet

Love the moonstone and I definitely want some moonstone, tried it on and it just doesnt look right. I use probably about half of the extender and half the extender is loose, but still half (maybe a bit more) of my wrist doesnt have any moonstone on it. In my opinion its only for people with tiny wrists. No use, its going back and I won't be asking for a replacement for the garnet one either. Sorry no pics, but I have already packed them back up to be returned. Deff want some moonstone in future though.

Right., on to the keepers....

Gents ruby ring

Thought this would be great as a thumb ring as the gents rings fit my thumb perfectly. Its a stunner, I am wearing it right now and it was a bargin price. So good in fact that I bought the same versions in Black Diamond and Emerald. They are all fab. Black Diamond was the most expensive at £9.

Emerald

Black diamond

Mother of Pearl and Garnet Pendant

Seen these before of course, but was never sure. Decided to go for it because they went at a bargin price £6. Deff a keeper for that price on a nice black cord

Amethyst and marcasite Ring.

The colour of this amethyst is gorgeous, so deep and it goes perfectly with the marcasite. Another bargin price too. Love it

Blue topaz and marcasite ring

Oh my word!!! I love this, and its so much better in real life. Even looks good as a pinky ring, so might not have to get it resized. Love it again. £9 I think.

Multi Gem ring

Was never a huge fan of multi gems, and they always seemed to go for high prices under the old format. So when this cropped up at a bargin price, I went for it and I am glad I did. Its a stunner and I can't wait to get it resized.

Garnet Ring

Have bought so many garnet rings lately, couldn't resist this at £8. I am a little worried about resizing though, hope it will. I know I will lose the sandblasted effect, but it scratches so easily anyway, so I am not bothered really. The colour on the garnet is amazing. The flashes of red...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have just realise I have forgotten to take pics of some garnet earrings I got too. Probably forgot because I am wearing them lol Such a bargin for gold at £8, will add a pic later.

Amethyst ring

I just love the setting. Wasn't going to go for it, but when the price dropped to £10. Bargin town!!! lol. So lovely and girly.

Amethyst bracelet

I am sure loads of you got one of these for £5. Such a bargin at that price.

and now the best of all

Gents Diamond white gold ring

At the time I bought this, had seen it before and thought it would be a wonderful thumb ring and I had wanted a white gold one before. Bu under the old price format it had always gone up and up. Just before the format changed I managed to bag it for £52!! Its gone so much higher since!!! Glad I got it now. It is so heavy, the underside is not hollowed out at all, so its a lot of gold!! Its absolutly stunning. Now with my recent news which I am sure some of you were on rocks last night and heard that my Boyfriend proposed to me yesterday, so now I think we will keep this ring and it can be my Fiancee's wedding band lol

Well thats all lol, hope you enjoyed

Just had my Fiance!!!! take some pics of those earrings

Garnet and white topaz in yellow gold. Yellow gold is very unusual for me, but at this price!!! £8

I have a few sandblasted rings which easily scratch. I buffed them with a kinda rubbery suede brush gently until they went more silvery and less scratch attracting. Makes them more silvery and less white looking but works for me.

VG :5: to the title of the thread :D

First of all Congrats on your big news - missed it on rocks yesterday.

Love all your pieces. I have a few pieces from your haul :eek:

Can I ask how much you payed for the moonstone and garnet bracelet? They are on my wish list since Darls and Anne posted pictures and its great to hear that they will suit tiny wrists!

Now girl keep filling your basket :18:

Another lovely haul V-G. I'm going mad for garnets too and have been really pleased with the depth of colour in Rocks pieces.

Is there any chance of a picture of THE ring?? :)

VG :5: to the title of the thread :D

First of all Congrats on your big news - missed it on rocks yesterday.

Love all your pieces. I have a few pieces from your haul :eek:

Can I ask how much you payed for the moonstone and garnet bracelet? They are on my wish list since Darls and Anne posted pictures and its great to hear that they will suit tiny wrists!

Now girl keep filling your basket :18:

I paid £33 for the moonstone bracelet

Another lovely haul V-G. I'm going mad for garnets too and have been really pleased with the depth of colour in Rocks pieces.

Is there any chance of a picture of THE ring?? :)

I assume you mean the engagement ring?? lol

Sorry, Sun has set, so not so good pictures lol. Its 18K white gold, 0.5ct diamond solitaire, tiffany style setting.

It has wonderful fire!!!! Sparkles so much which I am afraid does not show in the pics.

Attachments

• SV401623.jpg
    SV401623.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 196
  • SV401627.jpg
    SV401627.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 196
what a great haul of rings you've got there VG.

congratulations to you both on the engagement. I think that thumb ring will make a lovely wedding band for yr OH. As for your solitaire, it's lovely and so elegant and timeless.

enjoy this warm cosy period of your romance - now you've got to start saving!

Ohhh, what a lovely engagement ring!!! I love the setting and I hope you enjoy the sparkle for years to come. Bet you can't take your eyes off it!!!

VG many many congratulations on your engagement. THE ring is beautiful, its exactly what I would like as an engagement ring and the white gold band will be a fabulous wedding band. Be warned though the 'brushed' effect may come off over the years but it will be wonderful shiny as well (my wedding ring was brushed then one day years later I noticed it wasn't anymore lol, it was lovely still though)

I'm sorry about your bracelets, I actually LIKE the fact the stones don't go underneath the wrist but I have mine fastened on the very first ring coming off the bracelet so maybe not as annoying as yours.

I really REALLY like the MOP and garnet pendant, its so lovely and classic, and you're right, it will look great on a black cord of some sort.

Pretty earrings as well, have liked those since I first saw them.

Those thumb rings look great, like all of those ones you got.

Am getting into marcasite myself, isn't it lovely?

Apart from THE ring, I LOVE the multi gem ring best though, BH has it and its fab.

You did good chick :D and once again many many congratulations to you both. :1:

Congratulations VG, on both engagement and a great haul!!
I have the moonstone bracelet, but being a munchkin it's a great fit on me, so sorry it didn't work for you.
The mens' rings really suit you and look great on your thumb, shame you have to give away the diamond one though!
I really love that MOP pendant too, and you got it for a great price - if I'd ever seen it so low I'd have had it myself!
Enjoy all your lovely things - though it has to be said, they all kind of fade beside your lovely engagement ring!
All the best for the future,
Anne
xxxx

Congratulations on the engagement Valley, what fab news!!! Lovely haul, and your soon to be husband wedding ring is lovely, as are all the other pieces.

:doggie:

Just caught up with this thread. Many congratulations to you both on your engagement - may you have many happy years together! Your haul is fabulous and the engagement and wedding rings are both lovely, simple and elegant - what an exciting time for you.

Awww.....thanks guys. Your all so nice. Thanks for your lovely comments. I love the engagement ring, but I am worried about damaging it all the time!! Not gonna wear it to school me thinks with all my experiments etc.

It was so romantic, we went back to the park were we went on the day we first met. We fed the ducks and sat on the same bench. Apparently I messed it up by sitting on the left of the bench instead of the right! Typical eh. Then he was saying about how we had been together for nearly 3 years and how he hadn't regretted any second of it. And there is just one more question to ask...............I kinda knew then what was coming. He got down on one knee, holding my right hand, he produced the ring in his right hand and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes and he put the ring on my finger. It was so cold we then went to get a hot chocolate!! lol

Many Congratulations VG on your great haul (love the gents rings and their stones) and also on your engagement.......
the proposal sounded very romantic.

But haven't we had a sneaky peak at your lovely engagement ring before.....if memory serves?

wow they are so lovely, hard to pick which one I like the most but i do love the flower ring.

Latest posts

Back