Time for a Daft Question!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
In the New Items thread I've seen one or two
thinking-006.GIF
Ok nine or ten items that I really love. My daft questions is this:- How do I buy a new item? Do I watch and wait until I see it on air or can I buy it any other way?
thinking-023.GIF

In the New Items thread I've seen one or two
thinking-006.GIF
Ok nine or ten items that I really love. My daft questions is this:- How do I buy a new item? Do I watch and wait until I see it on air or can I buy it any other way?
thinking-023.GIF

You have to watch and wait Klos unless you phone PS. The pitfalls of doing that are that it may not have been aired and you may get quoted the price they hope to get. You can let us know what's taken your fancy and we'll all keep an eye on prices for you....:D

you have to wait klos, i got in touch with CS about the black spinel rings i liked and i was told i would have to wait until they had been auctioned at least once for a price. the CS lady was very helpful and found out roughly when they would be auctioned, how many were made etc.

Just thought, is there still a personal shopper service? :confused:

I called a week or so ago and spoke with a PS BC. I don't know if things have changed since then.

Klosblue I'm happy to keep an eye out for you for anything, as I'm around most of the day.

wow that rubellite is a knock out klos! i hope that its the same colour as the pic. i love rat. zircons, its a beautiful colour and the sparkle is knockout! i am sure u will love all of them when u get ur eyes on them.

Klos, if you prefer, instead of 'phoning you could e-mail [email protected], and they will tell you if an item has been aired yet and if they have a price for it. (I e-mailed thems only a couple of days ago with a query like this, and I got an answer quickly.)

This one's been on air already Klos, the silver tangerine garnet ring. I had it delivered last week ---wrapped up in a plastic bag and sent in a small earring box! Nice one....I mean the ring not the packaging!! :D

That last Rubellite is a bit of a belter, wouldn't mind one meself. :p

Latest posts

Back