LED light bulbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Just got some from ledhut.co.uk for a good price, and I am posting here because I got :--->

FREE DELIVERY and they came the VERY NEXT DAY, which was a Saturday, fully tracked from Hermes.

Even if they do not have their current offer of free delivery, it only costs £1-99 regardless of how many bulbs you buy.

And at different times, there are always other offers, such as 10% off, which may be better than the free PP depending on the value of your order.

I am gradually replacing my "low energy" bulbs with LED, they give much better light, comes on instantly, no flickering, and costs much less to run for the light you get.

They should last a lifetime, and are guaranteed for 5 years.

You get 5% off on 10.

There is a 10% off at the moment, instead of free PP.

And if you introduce a friend (you only have to give their email) you both get 20% off your next order (you see this AFTER your order is placed)

I have used Ledhut, they are very fair. I had some bulbs from them which failed but they replaced without question, and I dd not have to return the faulty ones.
I have also used Lightbulbs Direct. I ordered the wrong bulbs from them, totally my own fault, but they let me keep them and replaced them with the correct bulbs. My mother did very well out of that one!
I love LED bulbs, the light quality is great and I love having instant brightness as soon as the switch is flicked.
They have some nice 'fairy lights' too.

I was very pleased with the 4 bulbs, especially as they were about 1/2 price at £2-82.

They look as bright as a 100W to me.

So I ordered 4 more yesterday afternoon.

I noticed the office was closed, so didn't expect anything to happen until Monday.

But they were despatched to Hermes at 0612 this morning!

Why is QVC so slow?????

My 2nd order, made on late Saturday pm, arrived about 0930 this morning.

If it was QVC it would still be "In Process" for a few more days yet.

I could get used to this!

I placed my order late last evening and got a despatch email early this morning. Can't fault that. I'm quite looking forward to receiving these bulbs. I'm going to gradually change all my bulbs at home. These are good prices.

Well, I couldn't resist buying some more LED bulbs from LED HUT with 30% off and only £1-99 PP regardless of how many you buy.

I don't think I'll ever have to buy another bulb in my lifetime.

I recommend the B22 A6, reduced from £4-99 to £2-82 less 30% today, a very bright, white light (warning - not a WARM looking light).

I think I will give one to my OH for Xmas, I'm sure she will be delighted lol (after all, she says she doesn't know what she wants)

Well, I couldn't resist buying some more LED bulbs from LED HUT with 30% off and only £1-99 PP regardless of how many you buy.

I don't think I'll ever have to buy another bulb in my lifetime.

I recommend the B22 A6, reduced from £4-99 to £2-82 less 30% today, a very bright, white light (warning - not a WARM looking light).

I think I will give one to my OH for Xmas, I'm sure she will be delighted lol (after all, she says she doesn't know what she wants)

So your lightbulb moment was actually about lightbulbs?!!!!!!

So your lightbulb moment was actually about lightbulbs?!!!!!!

Yes, but I'm afraid it is the same syndrome of not being able to resist a bargain.

I originally bought 4 when they had free postage, just to try them.

I was so pleased I bought 4 more with free postage.

I would have been much better off waiting for Black Friday, but wanted to try them out first.

My plan was to gradually replace all my bulbs to LED, but now I will do them all at once.

So what can I do with all my low energy bulbs bought 10?? years ago, when they first came out?

Some of them cost as much as £20 each, most were well over £10 (I am an early adopter of new technology).

These LED ones take about 1/2 as much electricity as my previous low energy bulbs for the same light output.

I hope Strato is not going to give a LED lightbulb to his mythical Auntie for Christmas, instead of the Ninja he was too mean to buy her from QVC.

My moment of cracking up finally came when I realised that the light fitting which my electrician fitted in the front room last year can hold a proper bulb, not just a LED one. So after a year of squinting in the dim orange light, I will replace it tomorrow with a real, old fashioned 100 watt bulb, and damn the expense.

If you can find one to buy anywhere, apparently it is illegal to sell them!

Not illegal at all if they are for 'industrial use'...hence they are widely sold in pound shops and on websites as industrial bulbs. 100 watt proper white light bulbs to the elderly among us.

My LED bulbs are much brighter and whiter light than my filament bulbs, they are almost too white, but great when you get used to them. Mine are "cool white" but the most popular are "warm white".

Latest posts

Back