Is this worth.........................?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Anne has this piece and it looks stunning on her. I am sure she will come along and post a picture again.

........oooh thanks Ladies - so far so good, my first purchase as well, I did try and bid before but lost out as the screen froze! but its ages since I bought jewellery - this one caught my eye!

I have that Ingers, and it's lovely. The stones are amazing and it's really intricate.
I did pay a little bit less, but that was under the old system and prices for that sort of item are MUCH higher now, so I don't think you paid over the top comparitively.
lemon022.jpg

Thanks so much Anne - in your photo it looks even better, It really caught my eye, I have a pair of Earrings that will go with it, how long does it take for them to deliver? I am a virgin to Rocks LOL

2 days for delivery hun, they take the payment the day after you give them your card details, the item is despatched at the same time and delivered the following day. Saturdays aren't delivery days though so if you paid tonight it will arrive on Tuesday (but you can add other items to the same delivery for no more p&p until they close on Sunday night). Your card will be charged on Monday.

Well done Alladin, it's a lovely first win and I've coveted that one for a while. Did you notice I said 'first win'? There'll be lots more and now you're on the same slippery slope as us. ;).

Aw thanks Anne & Darls - It is a lovely peice - I am so out of touch with the bling buying now! is this the start of a slippery slide into blingaholisum? lol

Well done Alladin, it's a lovely first win and I've coveted that one for a while. Did you notice I said 'first win'? There'll be lots more and now you're on the same slippery slope as us. ;).

I am a blingaholic from old! pah managed to stay clean for ages now!

It's really lovely, and if I'm not mistaken, Sara has the same bracelet. I think you got it for a good price in the new scheme of things :)

Alladin I have that bracelet and it's really lovely. I paid about the same as you and thought it was worth it - obviously it would have been nice to have paid less but when you see it, I'm sure you'll be blown away by the wonderful vibrant colours.

AmethystBlueTopazBracelet-1.jpg

Aww thanks for sharing Meeshoo - I am good company then for picking a popular braclette! I am looking forward to it coming now!

Latest posts

Back