Village Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
We have a new warehouse discount retailer called JTF opened nearby and they sell Village Candles, the large jars are £14.39 each of £11.99 each if you buy two. I decided to buy Christmas tree and Cherry Vanilla Swirl.

Lucky you having a shop nearby. They are great prices too, even compared to Amazon, where I've bought a few myself. Achica have had some amazing Village Candle offers as well but it's so nice to be able to get close up in a shop and smell them.

I was a bit disappointed with the smell of Cherry Vanilla Swirl as I was expecting something closer to Yankee Black Cherry and I found it a bit sickly. Having said that, I lit it again recently and liked it better second time round. The throws are incredible - much stronger than Yankee. I know some people prefer more subtle smells but if you want a good hit, Village Candles are excellent on the whole. I've had quite a few now.

Lucky you having a shop nearby. They are great prices too, even compared to Amazon, where I've bought a few myself. Achica have had some amazing Village Candle offers as well but it's so nice to be able to get close up in a shop and smell them.

I was a bit disappointed with the smell of Cherry Vanilla Swirl as I was expecting something closer to Yankee Black Cherry and I found it a bit sickly. Having said that, I lit it again recently and liked it better second time round. The throws are incredible - much stronger than Yankee. I know some people prefer more subtle smells but if you want a good hit, Village Candles are excellent on the whole. I've had quite a few now.

I agree it's nothing like black cherry but I really like it and it's strong unlike many YC's now days.

I think it terms of jars I will be sticking to Village as they are cheaper and some much stronger than Yankee.

I agree it's nothing like black cherry but I really like it and it's strong unlike many YC's now days.

I think it terms of jars I will be sticking to Village as they are cheaper and some much stronger than Yankee.

Don't blame you. You will save money and get more fragrancing. The unfortunate thing is the Village Candle range is relatively small despite a few new ones recently. Still, how many different smells does one need? (OK, looking at my stash, obviously about 100 but I'm weird.)

Latest posts

Back