Bissell Lift off vacuum cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Hi all forumites, just been watching this show and thought this not a bad deal especially as it's free p&p. Went to look at reviews and most were for carpet shampooers and steamers, I already have a shampooer and am pleased with the results I get. Am definitely in the market for a new vacuum with good suction on carpets but not at all interested on performance on hard floors and want on-board tools. But when I scrolled down to look at product specifications was horrified to see "D" for carpet performance. Why do they not give these details on screen when showing the products? (I'm sure they did last time it was aired and said it was "A" rated.) Don't want to waste time and money ordering this product if it's not worth it so was wondering if anyone had this vacuum and what they think of it's performance? I must add that I noticed it didn't pick up very well on presentation till he'd gone over the same bit a few times! Any comments or advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Topaz, I've started a thread on this today - watched the presentation this morning. I thought it didn't show the Bissell in a good light at all. You probably noticed the same as me, that there was still debris on the carpet he'd vacuumed. And to say it cleaned up a "heavily soiled carpet" this morning was just ludicrous IMO. Based on what I saw this morning, I wouldn't touch it. Completely unconvincing.
Hi all forumites, just been watching this show and thought this not a bad deal especially as it's free p&p. Went to look at reviews and most were for carpet shampooers and steamers, I already have a shampooer and am pleased with the results I get. Am definitely in the market for a new vacuum with good suction on carpets but not at all interested on performance on hard floors and want on-board tools. But when I scrolled down to look at product specifications was horrified to see "D" for carpet performance. Why do they not give these details on screen when showing the products? (I'm sure they did last time it was aired and said it was "A" rated.) Don't want to waste time and money ordering this product if it's not worth it so was wondering if anyone had this vacuum and what they think of it's performance? I must add that I noticed it didn't pick up very well on presentation till he'd gone over the same bit a few times! Any comments or advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

I've comented on the other thread, I've got one and think it is a really good vacuum.

Latest posts

Back