Soap and Glory Gift of the week - Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was tempted, but still have too much of a atash of gorgeous goodies, so going to give it a miss. By next year, I am hoping u will have avoided all bath and body stuff from QVC and, by this time of year, will have a need of a S&G kit or two.

The S&G kits are so stonking, I have asked not to be given one this year... I'm still working my way through the one I got 2 Xmases ago... and the one I got 3 Xmases ago. Without doubt they are excellent value.

At this time of year, Boots seem to have a different set at 50% reduction each week - sometimes it will be a Boots own-brand like No 7, sometimes a branded item like the S&G. If you are prepared to hold fire in hopes of it being the kit you want, the reductions are superb.

Tempted but have spent far too much on QVC recently and l am after the Bare Minerals TSV. I had a look last night at my stash of stuff and l am a bit ashamed at how much l have accumulated. I hope my husband doesn't find it.

Excuse my ignorance but what does this stuff smell like? My friend said it smells like carbolic but I find that hard to believe as it's SO popular!

Excuse my ignorance but what does this stuff smell like? My friend said it smells like carbolic but I find that hard to believe as it's SO popular!

No - doesn't smell like carbolic. It depends on which items you get but it smells a bit foody, generally, and sweet... not overpowering though.

Must be me but I don't get the appeal of Soap and Glory, seems to me no better than anything else you can get in Boots for a similar price, still glad everyone else likes it, I wonder if Boots are doing a No7 special this year, unless I have missed it , perhaps it is next week?

Soap and Glory is great for the family to dig in and use, I keep all my prestigious (get me) products all for myself:mysmilie_17:

I'm in a minority but there's something in the scent of all the S&G products that gives me a headache - good job the outlaws would never think of giving me something useful like a toiletries set and everyone else knows it doesn't agree with me. I got the smashbox set when it was a Boots Star Buy but I haven't looked at it since I picked it up as it's my pressie to me. These weekly offers are excellent.

Latest posts

Back