Aldi Caviar Face Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Atoastfan

Registered Shopper
If you missed this last time round its on sale again today. It is really good and doesn't affect my delicate skin (been known to react to E45 on occasions). If you're passing an Aldi it's worth popping in to see if they have any left but don't make a special trip. My local store reckoned their supply would be gone by 0900 this morning. I got mine about 0820 and they didn't have much left then.

thanks for that
i gave it a miss this morning
as it looked to me that they were selling only the gift set
which had the day creme in it which isn't for me
but i would have happily bought another night creme jar
and i still have lots of the caviar serums left also
i did talk to the store manager in my local store
about the greedy hordes last time who took out case loads to sell on ebay
and nowt left for the ordinary shopper who is not willing to turn into a beast and join the scrum/scrap
he said that they were going to only allow 2 per customer, and will have it a special locked glass cabinet
which only a member of staff can access
the special buys section on the web also said '2 per customer only'
did they have limits enforced at your store toastie ?

I bought 2 of the gift sets today. 50ml day cream 50ml night cream and 2x3ml serums. £12.50 each. They were locked away and only 2 per customer allowed. I've tried the day cream and have to say I'm impressed with just one application.

I didn't ask if they were limiting numbers, I bought two sets, one for me one as a gift but I would assume they were. Both these kits and the mobile phone on offer this week were held off the store floor and you had to ask for them at checkout. The guy that served me had them all stacked on his chair. But interestingly I paid £12.99 each. I guess everything costs more when you live in London

If you missed this last time round its on sale again today. It is really good and doesn't affect my delicate skin (been known to react to E45 on occasions). If you're passing an Aldi it's worth popping in to see if they have any left but don't make a special trip. My local store reckoned their supply would be gone by 0900 this morning. I got mine about 0820 and they didn't have much left then.
None in ours but didn't know it was in locked cabinet,but think it had sold out before 8.30.

ta for reports :0)
am i right in thinking that they only had gift sets today
no seperate creams or set of serums, masks etc ?

I got two sets today, in the Bearwood store which is not far from Birmingham, I paid £12.99 each, as well , strange pricing then.Thye were not in a locked cabinet,but some people were rushing in to try and get 5 or 6 each to be told very quickly by staff they were limited to 2 and any extra would be taken from them at the tills, the young shop assistants, were very amused by the antics of the shoppers. I am sad to admit I was waiting for them to open at 7.40 this morning bug needed to get into work for not long after 9, one is for me and the other for a friend at work

Saw this back in stock today in Aldi, sold separately at £6.99 each, limited to 4 per customer, they had a lot in stock which surprised me

Paid my first ever visit to an Aldi today - it only opened near me a couple of months ago. I couldn't see any beauty products. Do Aldi usually put them in those big boxes on legs with all the other "short-term" specials, or do they have a permanent area for beauty?

Paid my first ever visit to an Aldi today - it only opened near me a couple of months ago. I couldn't see any beauty products. Do Aldi usually put them in those big boxes on legs with all the other "short-term" specials, or do they have a permanent area for beauty?

When I bought them in December I had to ask for the sets as they were kept hidden. I shall have a look tomorrow to see if there is any left. I absolutely love it.

Thanks, loveheart and Letz-be-avenue.

I couldn't even find the 'normal' Lacura range but will ask next time.

Our store and the one I got the ones before Crimbo had them in the metal special ' dump bins'
I've got a few jars to keep me going and mum gave me more for Christmas so I have enough for the year. I still love the teams and serums, especially in this cold windy weather.

There was several pots of the face cream in my local Aldi yesterday, next to the other Lacura face products. There was a sign above them saying only 4 pots per customer of any variety. I image at one time they had the night cream aswell.

Latest posts

Back