Thankyou .. to Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
:1: Just wanted to put down a very big thankyou to all at Rocks who made me very welcome when i popped in to see them on Friday,it finished off a hectic week for me what with my work dilemma!!my son ending up in hospital with a possible broken leg on my birthday... so it was a nice treat.Everyone there was busy but welcoming..A big thankyou especially to Katherine and Tony who were lovely really nice to meet you .It was great to be able to see things first hand and try on some of the jewellery so thanks rocks ive filled my basket !!!!!Met Emma who is lovely..a treasure there ,quite spooky that her dad lived down the road from us [small world really]so carry on the good work Steve as you have a cracking team behind you.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad week mariek and hope your son recovers really soon. Your visit sounds great and they are a fabulous team, aren't they? I would love to visit, but live quite far away (Surrey), but I'm hoping I'll get the chance in January when they leave the marquis up after John's wedding. Steve mentioned there might be some open days, fingers crossed.

What is it about kids and their mothers birthday? Mine did a great job of making mine memorable for all the wrong reasons too.

Marie, I saw you on rocks, you looked lovely, I waved. Did you see me? :D
You dressed in pink as well, good lass.

Glad you had a nice time and did you nick owt????? :eek: :D

Oh Marie, what a week!! Sorry to hear about your son, hope he'll be OK. Poo, I missed you on Rocks last night, but the open days sound a good idea - do you think there'll be any free samples??:laugh: Jacqualina, have you joined the Southern Belles, I can feel an outing of the Belles coming on, and what better for the inaugural annual jolly, than a trip to Bling Towers!!!

:doggie:

So glad you enjoyed your day Marie, it sounds like you needed something to lift things after a lousy week. It may sound childish, but it was exciting seeing someone I 'know' on the Rocks screen! :)

What is it about kids and their mothers birthday? Mine did a great job of making mine memorable for all the wrong reasons too.

Marie, I saw you on rocks, you looked lovely, I waved. Did you see me? :D
You dressed in pink as well, good lass.

Glad you had a nice time and did you nick owt????? :eek: :D

Had a lovely time...couldnt nick owt as they said everything was programmed to self destruct at the gates !!! didnt want to take the chance...lol as it took me ages to find anything pink for my curvaciousness to wear didnt wana ruin it.Would of liked to present to you .. but if i had it would of been an hard act to follow after i had {not}leave it to them that can.......

:clap:
I'm so glad you had a lovely visit to rocks - although I'm sad I missed it

Although you let them get on with presenting on their own way (totally understandable as you would have set the standard way too high for em all :lol: )..... .... .... .... ....
... .... ..... .....

I'd love to pop by and help Barry one night!!!!! I could model for him....I'd get my nails does & everything - whattdya reckon????

Ooo P'Doodle, get your baggie jeans and hoodie ready, and you'll be all set!!

Glad you had a fab time,Marie.........what an eventful week for you!!:30:

It was lovely to see you on Rocks........put a face to a name and all that........actually you're more than a name,you're a buddy!:59:

Right.........that's enough of me being all squishy and nice.......normal insulting service shall be resumed forthwith.......you old bag!!!:18:

Sorry I missed you Marie as wasn't watching at the time. Mrs. Mad point me in the direction of the application form for the Southern Belles! A jolly to Bling Towers would be a fantastic start to the New Year.

Just head for the social groups section, and you'll find us there, all belles welcome!!!!

Latest posts

Back