Boots sale now on - third off gift sets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilith

Registered Shopper
they have got a nice Bare Minerals set, 4 pieces with Mineral Veil, Rose Radiance, Well Rested Pen and Lipgloss for £16.66 amongst other stuff, was tempted ... but not on my 'list' :mysmilie_59:

Mineral Veil in pretty jewel container, 24 g
looks like the beauty of the month one
with gold jewel top
£23 something

I won't be able to get in Boots until after the hols. but thanks for the heads-up, lilith.

you can order online now
and then have it delivered to your store for free
or to your home, for free over a certain spend
if you want, of course

This isn't a huge offer from Boots given that all gifts were at 3 for 2, effectively saving 33.3% if you selected 3 items at the same price. I'll hang on for the 50% and 70% final reductions when I restock on wrapping paper and a few random stocking fillers with my accumulated points. Mind you, the big name cosmetics have usually long sold out by then. I always buy a few shaving sets for my son as they work out cheaper than buying just the plain razors and separate foam.

I usually get a couple of Sanctuary or Champnies sets in for Secret Santa or to split for smaller gifts. Haven't bothered yet, I think I will pop in on Boxing Day and see what's there.

I have however spent on John Lewis site. My favourite perfume which I have never, ever seen in the sales anywhere before is in the sale in a nice little set. Far too rude not to splurge

All the gift sets in Boots stores are half price now. Like others, I tend to wait until they go right down to 70% off, risking that they will have some decent stuff still, but I'm going back tomorrow for a couple of 50% off items. Big queues today and I was in a hurry. Some people were buying about 4 basket loads!

Latest posts

Back