Don appearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Londoners

Registered Shopper
I was feeling really unwell last night - have an ear infection and could be delusional - but I'm sure just as I was hitting the 'off' button Victoria Burton said something about Don coming over next week - did I imagine this (quite possible)? By the time I managed to turn back on there was another auction in progress - put me out of my misery someone, please!!

Hiya TL, I wasn't watching last night and so missed that. But a couple of days back back I thought Caroline? referred to their gemhunter coming back over next week. Have forgotten his name, but he does hail from Brazil. He was in the studio a couple of weeks back when they were selling his particular selection of gemstones.

Apologies for being so vague, and I hope your ear infection improves soon and you feel much better.

Hiya TL, I wasn't watching last night and so missed that. But a couple of days back back I thought Caroline? referred to their gemhunter coming back over next week. Have forgotten his name, but he does hail from Brazil. He was in the studio a couple of weeks back when they were selling his particular selection of gemstones.

Apologies for being so vague, and I hope your ear infection improves soon and you feel much better.

Thanks Sacha, it probably wasn't Don at all then as I believe he's in USA and believe he 'hunted' mainly in Thailand - and thanks also for the wishes for my ear - have been 'deaf' in that ear for a fortnight now and it's certainly a learning curve!

The GemHunter!

The rumours are true!

The GemHunter will be returning to Rocks&Co. in the near future to share his gemstone expertise and his favourite Rocks&Co. jewellery with you all.

I will let you know more when I do.

Very exciting!!

Think it'll probably be the Brazilian chap, who is very good, but it would be great to see Big Don again!!!

:doggie:

The rumours are true!

The GemHunter will be returning to Rocks&Co. in the near future to share his gemstone expertise and his favourite Rocks&Co. jewellery with you all.

I will let you know more when I do.

Very exciting!!

This is indeed very exciting news, I for one will be glued to the screen if at all possible. Hope that Gemstone Gav makes an appearance as well!

Latest posts

Back