Do you have a promotional code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
When I went to checkout my purchase of the TSV online, it asked if I had a promotional code, I have never seen this before, has anyone?
If so where do you get a promotional code and what difference does it make?

I wasn't sure if this was new - and looked yesterday for a thread but couldn't see one.

Maybe we're going to get incentives!

I think its to do with the competition that they run every morning in the Morning Show at 09.00hrs. I believe the winner is given a code which allows them to spend a given amount. Could be wrong though I suspect someone will soon be along to put us right.
Anni :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think its to do with the competition that they run every morning in the Morning Show at 09.00hrs. I believe the winner is given a code which allows them to spend a given amount. Could be wrong though I suspect someone will soon be along to put us right.

I think there was a thread about this and I'm sure Anni is right, that it was thought to be to do with the 9am morning show competition.

Yes you are correct. All summer in the morning shows they are doing competitions to win £50 of qvc vouchers. And of course on friday 13th they did the 13th purchase of each hour won £13 voucher off orders too.

Latest posts

Back