Perricone 4 Piece Try Me Skincare Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 4 Piece Try Me Skincare Collection
Item Number: 214947
QVC Price £83.00
Try Me Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

A four-piece skincare collection from Perricone that includes Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment, Neuropeptides Eye Therapy, High Potency Amine Face Lift and Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint. A comprehensive regime from the Perricone range, making it the perfect introduction to this innovative brand.

Contains:

1 x Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment (59ml) - gentle and ideal for even sensitive skin, this 3-in-1, no-rinse treatment deeply cleanses as it gently exfoliates and conditions, leaving skin looking instantly radiant. Formulated with Blue Plasma technology
1 x Neuropeptides Eye Therapy (15ml) - targeting dark circles, sagging skin, crepiness and lines, this cream helps to reduce the appearance of these age-old troubles, resulting in firmer and healthier-looking skin around the eyes
1 x High Potency Amine Face Lift (30ml) - this powerful treatment is designed to help firm the appearance of your skin to reduce the signs of aging and reveal a natural glow. Formulated with DMAE and Vitamin C Ester
1 x Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint (30ml) - a lightweight, deeply-hydrating SPF30 moisturiser, designed to protect skin while leaving a luminous, tinted glow. Oil-free, fast-absorbing, and formulated with unique pigment capsules that slowly release upon application to steadily reveal a warm tint that adjusts to individual skin tone, to brighten and smooth your complexion. Rich in antioxidants and featuring key sciences, including alpha lipoic acid, and vitamin C

How to use:
Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment:

Saturate a cotton pad and smooth liberally all over face in the morning and evening
Follow with a moisturiser
No rinsing is needed after application

Neuropeptides Eye Therapy:

Apply morning and evening around the eye contour

High Potency Amine Face Lift:

Morning and evening, apply one or two pumps over your face
Use after cleansing, then follow with moisturiser

Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint:

Using your fingertips, apply to your face in gentle circular motions
Use alone for a naturally translucent finish, or layer under foundation to customise your coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214947

The trouble for me is if I try and like the brand and see results, would I be prepared to spend over £100 per item to keep the treatment going ?

Latest posts

Back