Beauty Weekend OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perfect Formula 4 Piece Gel Nailcare Collection
Item Number: 214113
QVC Price £30.00
One Time Only Price £24.36
P&P £3.95

This four-piece collection contains the keratin protein-rich Pink Gel Coat, which instantly strengthens, seals and protects natural nails, helping them to grow with less risk of breakage; plus three colour gel coats. Protect against everyday elements, achieve healthier-looking nails and keep your manicure on-trend with this colour and conditioning collection from Perfect Formula.

Nail saviours - perfect for those with weak or brittle nails that are prone to splitting or peeling, these protein-rich keratin formulas create a thick coating which will not chip easily, giving instant strength to the nail and creating a protective barrier, helping to avoid contact with water and other harmful agents.

No soaking necessary - the formula goes on easily like a nail polish, and can be removed with regular nail varnish remover.

Condition and colour - this collection features three brand new contemporary shades with the same thick protein-rich coating, meaning you can protect your nails whilst looking perfectly groomed and on-trend.

Contains:

1 x Pink Gel Coat (18 ml)
1 x Gel Colour in Party On (18ml)
1 x Gel Colour in Suede nail polish (18ml)
1 x Gel Colour in Smoky Brown (18ml)

How to use:

Pink Gel Coat:

Apply directly to natural nails
You can re-coat over dry Pink Gel Coat at anytime
Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Coloured Gel Coats:

Apply one coat of Gel Coat Colour to clean, dry nails and allow to dry
Apply a second coat if desired
No base coat or topcoat needed
Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Salon tip:
For easy application of the coloured Gel Coats, apply using only three or four brushstrokes and then let the product self-level. Apply any additional coats using the same method.

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214113

tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara Duo & Opening Act Lash Primer OTO

tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara Duo & Opening Act Lash Primer
Item Number: 214335
QVC Price £30.00
One Time Only Price £24.36
P&P £2.95

An eye make-up duo from Tarte Cosmetics comprising an Opening Act Lash Primer, and two Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascaras. Ensure you get the most from your eye make-up and get full-volume flattering lashes using this duo from Tarte Cosmetics.

Contains:

1 x Opening Act Lash Primer (7ml) - for dramatic volume and soft, silky lashes in one simple first prep
2 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara (7ml) - in black - formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214335

Taya 5 Piece Amazon White Clay Thickening Hair Collection OTO

Taya 5 Piece Amazon White Clay Thickening Hair Collection
Item Number: 213312
QVC Price £34.00
One Time Only Price £27.84
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Thickening Collection by Taya includes a shampoo and conditioner, a styling creme and two smaller conditioning sachets, all in the Amazon white clay formula. Add the look of thickness and volume to your hair with this set by Taya.

Contains:

1 x Amazon White Clay Thickening Styling Creme (350ml) - contains Amazon white clay, extracts of croton lechleri resin and avocado oil
1 x Amazon White Clay Thickening Shampoo (300ml) - formulated with Amazon white clay, extracts of croton lechleri resin and raw avocado oil
1 x Amazon White Clay Thickening Conditioner (300ml) - formulated with Amazon white clay, extracts of croton lechleri resin and raw avocado oil
2 x Amazon White Clay Thickening Conditioner (59ml)

How to apply:
Amazon white clay thickening shampoo:

Apply liberally to wet hair and massage to a rich lather
Rinse completely

Amazon white clay thickening conditioner:

Apply a small amount and massage into the hair from roots to ends
For best results leave in for 3 to 5 minutes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.213312

More great "sherlocking" SCW :mysmilie_59:
Sorry to be picky - but there are some interesting OTOs here but possibly a little lost in a Perfect Formula thread? Unless someone can rename the thread?

More great "sherlocking" SCW :mysmilie_59:
Sorry to be picky - but there are some interesting OTOs here but possibly a little lost in a Perfect Formula thread? Unless someone can rename the thread?

Thread name has been altered, you obviously saw it whilst I was in middle of merging threads to make one for them all!

Thank you!
Ordered the taya oto last night that had 177ml of the styling creme and a spray with it. That was about £21 with postage so wish I'd not bothered and got this instead. Almost twice as much of the styling creme in here and I want to try the shampoo and conditioner too. Not sure I can justify buying both. (I ordered the inner core creme too and promised myself no more buying this month!)

Flora Mare 3 Piece Anti Aging Radiant Collection
Item Number: 214331
QVC Price £31.00
One Time Only Price £25.32
P&P £3.95

A three-piece collection from Flora Mare designed for mature skin, including skin care and light make-up. Give your complexion a boost with these innovative products from Flora Mare.

Contains:

1 x The Tinted (75ml) - a tinted moisturiser which aims to cover any redness or uneven pigmentation and also fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Day and Night Cream (30ml) - this moisturising cream features five marine plant ingredients and six premium plant oils
1 x Brightening Moment (20ml) - this moisturising eye brightener helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214331

I bought the try me sets when it was £10.

Was using this shampoo and conditioner, went to hairdresser for a trim and she couldn't believe the shine on my hair......never had a compliment from a hairdresser before :mysmilie_17:

Thank you!
Ordered the taya oto last night that had 177ml of the styling creme and a spray with it. That was about £21 with postage so wish I'd not bothered and got this instead. Almost twice as much of the styling creme in here and I want to try the shampoo and conditioner too. Not sure I can justify buying both. (I ordered the inner core creme too and promised myself no more buying this month!)

Thanks for that SallyMc I'm sold! I've ordered it lol!

LOL me too! I like a selection of different shampoos as my hair is fickle and I haven't tried this brand before. My hair is fairly thick but is often quite flat so hoping it will suit.

L’Occitane 3 Piece Liquid Soap and Lotion Collection
Item Number: 212073
QVC Price £30.50
One Time Only Price £24.96
P&P £4.95

A three-piece skincare collection from L'Occitane featuring a liquid soap plus eco refill both enhanced with shea butter, and a shea hand and body lotion. Keep your skin wonderfully cleansed and beautifully moisturised with this trio from L'Occitane.

A choice of:

Shea Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml) - boasting a crisp and aromatic fragrance
Shea Eco Refill Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml)
Shea Hand & Body Lotion (100ml)

Or

Shea Liquid Soap Lavender (500ml) - boasting a delightfully relaxing scent
Shea Eco Refill Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml)
Shea Hand & Body Lotion (100ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.212073

Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser with Brightening Skin Treats
Item Number: 214019
QVC Price £47.50
One Time Only Price £39.24
P&P £3.95

A three-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle comprising the Superskin Moisturiser, plus a Brightening Treatment Pump and an Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, all accompanied by a soft muslin cloth. Revitalise your skincare routine and moisturise your complexion with this skincare collection form Liz Earle.

Contains:

1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - packed with powerful, natural ingredients, this luxurious moisturiser is ideal for day or night, and contains a powerful blend of high-quality naturally active ingredients in a choice of Natural Neroli or Original
1 x Brightening Treatment Pump (50ml) - infused with a blend of pure aloe vera and essential oils, this Brightening Treatment will help to instantly boost dull and tired skin, leaving a bright and radiant glow
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (50ml) - enriched with herbal extracts, non-oily and alcohol free
1 x muslin cloth

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214019

Decleor 3 Piece Heroes Anti-Ageing Collection
Item Number: 213546
QVC Price £54.00
One Time Only Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

This three-piece collection from Decleor includes a gentle cleansing oil and two fabulous products from the Aromessence Iris range. Cleanse and care for your skin with an effective regime from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Micellar Oil (150ml) - a revolutionary mixture of cleansing oil and water which aims to stimulate microcirculation
1 x Aromessence Iris Balm (15ml) - this comforting balm works overnight as an intensive moisturiser to help plump skin
1 x Aromessence Iris Oil Serum (15ml) - this handy serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.213546

OPI 7 Piece Nail Lacquer & Treatment Collection
Item no 214278
QVC Price £30.50
One Time Only Price £24.96
P&P £4.95

This bumper set from OPI contains a brand new pack with four best-selling classic lacquers in a bag-friendly miniature size, plus a quick-drying, high gloss top coat, a Pink Nail Envy to care for nails between lacquers, and an Avoplex-to-Go pen to care for cuticles. A wonderful collection just for QVC!

Contains:
1 x Lincoln Park After Dark nail lacquer (3.75ml) - inky midnight purple
1 x Suzi Shops & Island Hops nail lacquer (3.75ml) - light and happy pink
1 x The Thrill of Brazil nail lacquer (3.75ml) - a brilliant red-orange
1 x Samoan Sand nail lacquer (3.75ml) - warm beige-pink
1 x RapiDry Top Coat (15ml) - provides a quick-drying, high gloss finish that doesn't discolour
1 x Pink Nail Envy (15ml) - utilises a protein and calcium-enriched formula to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails, with a pretty pink colour. Will benefit hose recovering from an illness that has damaged their nails, or recently removed artificial nail treatments
1 x Avoplex-to-Go pen (7.5ml) - use this oil formula to soften cuticles. Rich in OPI's Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, avocado oil and vitamin E

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...78&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Latest posts

Back