Magnitone TSV 17/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Magnitone Barefaced Vibra Sonic Facial Cleansing & Exfoliation Brush
Item no 401192
QVC Price £49.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This compact facial skincare brush from Magnitone glides softly across the skin's surface, unclogging pores and sweeping away dead skin cells, excess oils, make-up and skin-ageing pollutants that can get left behind by manual cleansing. The innovative cleansing brush is a great way to improve your skincare regime, leaving skin optimally primed for better absorption of your other favourite skincare products; it's not an extra step, just a better one.

Vibra-Sonic Technology - the Barefaced uses an ultra-fast combination of sonic oscillations and gentle pulsations to ensure nothing gets left behind.

Two modes - Daily Cleanse mode gives dirt and impurities the brush off, while PulseLift Toning mode gives your face a mini-workout to tone and leave your skin firm and fighting fit. Whichever you choose, it's friendly to sensitive skin.

Easy-to-use - use each day for just one minute with your regular cleansing products. There's a built-in 20-second timer to guide you around your T-zone, cheeks and neck, and it will automatically shut off after 60 seconds. In just one minute, skin will be conditioned local micro-circulation boosted, for a healthy-looking glow.

Compact, waterproof and travel ready - the Barefaced has been created so you can use it wherever is convenient. It's fully waterproof for use in the bath or shower, small enough to slip neatly into your hand luggage, and comes with a USB charger.

Colour me beautiful - Magnitone has created four gorgeous pastel colour options that you can only find at QVC.

Suitable for all skin types, and gentle enough to use daily on dry and delicate skin
One night’s charge = one month’s use
Replace the brush head every eight weeks for best results
Winner of Best New Electrical Product at the Pure Beauty Awards
Tested and endorsed by the Good Housekeeping Institute
Interchangeable brush heads. Replace the brush head every 8-12 weeks for best results

Colour options:
Aquamarine
Blush
Violet
Rose

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...92&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Now, a word of warning if you do buy. Be aware QVC are famous for not having spare heads for these sort of things in stock for months at a time. Therefore you will have to go to the original site and they may be far more expensive to buy.

Someone did ask about heads on the QVC FB page last week, QVC replied they hoped to get the spare heads in shortly.

These machines are like electric toothbrushes, you do need to change the head every 3-4 usually.

I bought the Pixie Lott one a while back from QVC when it was a TSV. Also have a CLarisonic for years ago. Magnitone isn't bad for travel doesn't really measure up to the CLarisonic.

Lovely to see Paul Errngton back on QVC. I really like him as a guest. He is so calm and relaxing to watch.I wish he was on more often.

I saw Paul on the morning show. I just watched what he was selling and switched off/ over.I had a look at todays viewing and haven't been back since... nothing worth watching imo.

Latest posts

Back