Attitudes by Renee Fashion Designs TSV 18/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like this because of the patterned piece on the back. It would have been better IMO to have kept it as a plain tunic, so my money is safe!

Or the numbers were reduced as they didn't want yet another item in Clearance !!

As for this one, clearly these designers don't know where to go next.... hi/lo hems, batwing sleeves, pleated/chiffon inserts. This one looks like its run out of material in the main colour, so shoved a toning print in to finish it off. A patchwork top hasn't been 'done' yet, although its only a matter of time (!)

Mind you there are a lot of these tops with pleated backs in high street shops. They are normally patterned in the body with the pleats in a plain colour but they are much better made than this which looks very cheap. Far too much fabric in the back and the front fabric looks very poor quality, the front and back look as if they have been made in 2 different factories and some poor sod has been given the job of attaching 2 mismatched sides together.

A by R has really gone down the Swannee quality wise over the past 5 years.

Q prices plus postage is at least a tenner over the same items in any high street non designer chain store and you see the quality before you even venture into the changing room.

The last item I bought was the Marla Wayne TSV dress which I do like but it was a good 15 quid overpriced.

I think they are running out of ideas and trying to be different.How about a plain straightforward top in good quality material with a proper hem. Maybe it wouldn't sell,but then neither have the recent fashion TSVs Marla Wynne excepted.

The mid-West American woman ! - I don't want to make a sweeping statement (but I will), but lets face it, American women are not generally known for their sense of fashion. I've been into many a U.S. department store and been so disappointed at the lack of choice on offer, - little wonder when Anttony, Rene, Lenny, Marc Bouwer, Bob Mackie et al, churn out such awful designs; so perhaps its not the ladies of America who are devoid of taste, but the designers themselves !

There's a video now and Renee is also introducing jewellery which looks much better than the TSV. The TSV looks odd .Renee is wearing it but they are not really giving a full on view.

I heard a presenter recently say they want to make fashion as popular as beauty. Hmmm. Way to go then! I guess it is difficult to make fashion to please all as we are all so different in taste and sizes. I have one dress I bought from q which actually is lovely, flattering and great colours but not impressed by most of it. Floaty wierd shapes which are unflattering. Some of it very expensive. I have some lovely outfits from the supermarket which fit very well, were cheap to buy and I could try them on

fashion used to be the biggest seller for qvc ...i like the style of this but i am very tall. hate the dodgy back though. it would have looked nice in a plain fabric all over

Another dreadful QVC offering. I`m left wondering if their buyers are having a competition on who can find the worst tsv. No doubt QVC clothing die hards will sing its praises but personally I`m hard put to find anything positive to say about it.

You have to wonder if the buyers see an the garment in advance and realise its a dud. Wonder if they ever say noooo to any of the designers .

Another dreadful QVC offering. I`m left wondering if their buyers are having a competition on who can find the worst tsv. No doubt QVC clothing die hards will sing its praises but personally I`m hard put to find anything positive to say about it.

Need to re vamp the styles they bring! Odd exception of course :mysmilie_48:

Attitudes by Renee Printed Pleat Back Jersey Tunic
Item Number 157666
QVC Price £45.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

A jersey top from Attitudes by Renee featuring a pleated, printed chiffon panel beneath the back yoke, a round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves and a hi-lo hemline that is shorter at the front. Add this pretty pleated top to your wardrobe, and wear it for any occasion to discover how you can adapt it to perfectly suit your own unique style.

Easy to wear colourways - the front, arms and rear yoke are in a solid block colour, while the chiffon panel features floral prints in matching tones on a plain white background. Select classic Black or Navy Blue to team with jeans or opt for Deep Orchid or Sage to add colour to your wardrobe this season.

Luxury feel - the high-quality jersey offers a soft feel against the skin and the elastane content makes it comfortable to wear, while the pleated chiffon at the back offers a floaty element.

Versatile and flattering - discretely flattering, the rear panel gives volume and ensures movement meaning this stylish top will skim the body to suit all bodyshapes. Wear dressed up with jewellery, heels and a clutch for evening or pared down with a jacket and flats for a stylish lunch date look.

Front: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; back panel: 100% polyester chiffon
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Deep orchid
Sage

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: (38"), 96.5cm M: (40"), 101.6cm L: (43"), 109.2cm XL: (48"), 121.9cm 2XL: (52"), 132.1cm 3XL: (56"), 142.2cm
Length (all sizes): 86.4cm (34")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157666

Latest posts

Back