Flora Mare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Never seen this range before - and I often trudge around the Oxford Street department stores. I quite like the guest - he has quite a relaxing voice. I like the look of the non-drying clay mask. Has anyone tried it? As someone who has suffered from skin problems and gone through Roaccutane and laser treatments I always like to take care of my skin. I use the Liz Earle repair light, Avalon vitamin C cream and Dermalogica skin peel / dead sea facial peel. I'm just scared of trying the mask on the recommendation of Jill Franks - because of course she uses it. She uses everything! Yeah right!

I haven`t used it myself but my daughter got an eye treatment ..she didn`t get a chance to see if it worked as it separated in the tube so she returned it :(

I was given a 50 ml pot of their best-seller day/night cream in a blue pot - it's greasy stuff and I was like an oil slick so just binned it half way through.

Oh dear :( doesn't sound good then. I was going to order the eye cream to use after I go swimming. I noticed Jill did look a little oily after she'd slathered a whole lot of the creams on. Maybe I'll save a few quid and schlap on a tub of Flora MARGARINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I do agree with you Julius the guest Axel Ruth does have a rather relaxing voice. I must admit to liking a man with a foreign accent, something about all that mis-pronunced words makes my heart beat a little faster. He is rather easy on the eye too.

Tobi-the-dog.jpg
And he has an adorable canine companion too! Meet Tobi the dog.

I do agree with you Julius the guest Axel Ruth does have a rather relaxing voice. I must admit to liking a man with a foreign accent, something about all that mis-pronunced words makes my heart beat a little faster. He is rather easy on the eye too.

Tobi-the-dog.jpg

Nice doggie! :)

Tobi-the-dog.jpg

Absolutely GORGEOUS.

My friend used the range and she too said it felt like a layer of oil was sitting on top of her skin.

It is quite rich and emollient, the FM night time lavender hand cream is lovely; I've just got to the cut-the-top-off-to-get-the-last-little-bit stage so I'm trying to resist ordering this event price duo. £22.67 delivered is just too much for hand cream!

I got on ok with the day/night cream (beauty bash a couple of years ago before the brand launched) but probably wouldn't purchase, because there are so many other products I want to try!

I have been using Coconut oil for a dry skin problem and although it seems really greasy when applying it I find it sinks in and keeps my skin smooth without feeling like a layer of blubber. Thankfully all my blubber is under my skin.

I really like Axel he is a great guest. I love his calm and relaxing voice. I could listen to it for hours. He is a lovely change to some of the shrieking guests they have on. (Yes Bibi Bijou Maxine, l am talking about you.)

Never seen this range before - and I often trudge around the Oxford Street department stores. I quite like the guest - he has quite a relaxing voice. I like the look of the non-drying clay mask. Has anyone tried it? As someone who has suffered from skin problems and gone through Roaccutane and laser treatments I always like to take care of my skin. I use the Liz Earle repair light, Avalon vitamin C cream and Dermalogica skin peel / dead sea facial peel. I'm just scared of trying the mask on the recommendation of Jill Franks - because of course she uses it. She uses everything! Yeah right!

That's a range you will only see on QVC, so no wonder you haven't seen it in one of the department stores. Similar to M.Asam, it is all German and if I am not mistaken, the company is part of the M.Asam empire. :) I have never tried one of the products from them. The guest / owner was a presenter at HSE24 in Germany before he went on to represent his own stuff.

What I found quite interesting was the Foreo Luna dupe they had on QVC Germany, but I had had some difficulties with it and sent it back. According to other people it is a good "toy" for massaging the skin and to clean it, it works like the Foreo Luna.

Last edited:
I have tried several products and have liked them, also they are reasonably priced.

I am most interested in the eye cream as it contains hyaluronic acid, and is very well priced. I was thinking of using it after swimming.

i have some flora mare cream i will try it as my skin oddly is feeling really parched. the perricone one i am using is doing nothing for me

I e-mailed the company about a year ago, asking about their stance on animal testing. They never replied so I can only assume they do test but don't want to mention it. (Same with Decleor, and they never replied either).

Since early 2015 all cosmetics made in the EU are not allowed to test nor send ingredients to be tested on their behalf.

Brands are not rushing to change their packaging. US or Japan made brands do not have to follow this EU ruling. Oh and India now bans all animal testing on cosmetics.

So I will take it that Flora Mara and Decleor are either bored with people emailing them about this, or the head office is just rude and does not want to interact with its customers. Decleor you can simply go to a counter and speak to the SA if you wish.

Since early 2015 all cosmetics made in the EU are not allowed to test nor send ingredients to be tested on their behalf.

Brands are not rushing to change their packaging. US or Japan made brands do not have to follow this EU ruling. Oh and India now bans all animal testing on cosmetics.

So I will take it that Flora Mara and Decleor are either bored with people emailing them about this, or the head office is just rude and does not want to interact with its customers. Decleor you can simply go to a counter and speak to the SA if you wish.

They probably don't need to test on animals themselve because QVC China are doing it for them, so they don't know truthfully how to answer those emails, shame they don't grow a pair and tell QVC that they don't want their products sold there, but then again they'd lose all that money and that comes first after all.

Latest posts

Back