Tiffany here again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Buster boo

Registered Shopper
Does this woman ever go home!
The grandmother of 6....7....8.... That they keep reminding us about. Who cares how many grandchildren she has she hasn't give birth to them.
But tonight with the TSV she can't move her top lip or is it just me thinking this?

I only caught it for a few seconds so didn`t notice her lips but I did think her eye brows were far too dark and heavy looking for the colour of her hair

Every so often, she appears looking 'refreshed' around the cheek area, and I think all the 'refreshing' has rendered her unable to speak ! I noticed Kathy Taylor saying on air last week that she was 56 and that Tiffany was just slightly older - how much is 'slightly' I wonder. This has been raised before on here, but looking at her 'before' shots on the cosmetic hours, then she aint a day under 65 ! either that or she's been robbed on the 'refresher' course !!!!

She is smooth forehead plumped cheeks, unfortunately her eyes are very very very wrinkly(be aware if you botox and do cheek fillers something has to move and even old Kylie is very wrinkly round the eyes too), and its even more noticeable when they have her made up no matter what brand of makeup.

Sorry if this has been raised before it just really annoys me that Q put people on our screens who have clearly had some kind of work and we are all expected to think it's the make up or skin care.
Another example is the Perricine woman and her upper lips certainly not frozen by Perricone!

It made me smile that she had this story about how after a visit to the opticians all her eyelashes fell out (oh yes very likely who made that one up, Qvc, revitalash or all by yourself?)

Trouble was they then needed to explain that you brush this on your eyelashes ,so how did tiffany apply this to regain her lost eyelashes? Oops!

It made me smile that she had this story about how after a visit to the opticians all her eyelashes fell out (oh yes very likely who made that one up, Qvc, revitalash or all by yourself?)

Trouble was they then needed to explain that you brush this on your eyelashes ,so how did tiffany apply this to regain her lost eyelashes? Oops!

They must've magically grown again half an hour before she was asked to demonstrate Revitalash..........phew! lucky that eh?

Revitalash is famous for causing irritation, first we were told to put in on the skin just about the top lashes. Then people said they had redness and itching so had to stop using. Next time the brand was on suddenly, you actually applied to the lashes themselves half along the lash. No mention of the original technique.

Who remembers AY saying on air she had stopped using it last year? Comments on here on what will happen when the brand is one with her next, will she insist she has used it all along?

I quite like Tiff actually (anyone who can do a full hour show with the Bodyblade gets my respect), but it's her dentures that are a mystery to me. She just can't talk with them at all.

i cant use it. made up of preservatives to make your lashes not fall out. made my eyes swell up. optician said not to use

I never see Tiff without thinking of Tufty with those little puffed out cheeks. I always wonder what she has stored in them.

I also think her face is a bit lopsided and normally would think she had health problems except for the fact she has obviously had a lot of work done.

More than anything I think she is wooden even when she walks, I have a wardrobe which has more movement.

How long before they are selling vats of formaldehyde for us all to pickle ourselves in ?

I don't think anyone looks good botoxed to the hilt, what will they do when old age really does catch up with them.

Tiffany can't win. I wonder, if she didn't get the cosmetic procedures we suspect she's had, would she get the work? And would she still get negative comments.

When she's got makeup on, she looks lovely. She's got amazing blue eyes. Her physique, when she does the Bodyblade shows, is admirable for any age.

I wonder what price she is paying: financially, emotionally, and physically, to keep herself in work.

I did get results using Revitalash but decided to look for something cheaper.I have been using Rapidlash which I got from Amazon which I like just as much--well better as Revitalash caused the skin around my eyes to discolour.
and as a ps Tiffany is an attractive model but I am 68 going on 69 & don't have the lines around my eyes as much as our Tiff & I can move my lips!

Tiffany has blue contact lenses in. You can see this when using the TSV. I think there must be other females models the same age out there that QVC can use instead of Tiffany all the time.

Well my balloon's been popped !

I know for a lot of brands the same 'ambassador' is used e.g. Carla wottsername; but there are many that only use 'just the one'. I never gave any real thought to how these people actually got the job. But I always liked to think that they had some affinity with the product, like perhaps Alex with L'Occitane, and Marie Francoise with Kipling.

Then I heard the Re'lash woman say she got a phone call from Q to say they had the perfect product for her to be involved with. Whaaaaat ! that was a REAL illusion spoiler for me - realistically I guess these things happen, but it was a balloon popper for me.

Revitalash is famous for causing irritation, first we were told to put in on the skin just about the top lashes. Then people said they had redness and itching so had to stop using. Next time the brand was on suddenly, you actually applied to the lashes themselves half along the lash. No mention of the original technique.

Who remembers AY saying on air she had stopped using it last year? Comments on here on what will happen when the brand is one with her next, will she insist she has used it all along?

I bought it at the time when we were told to apply close to the edge of the lash and managed a week before I gave up as each day my eyes were more red and sore than the one before. Didn't realise they'd changed the rules and you now use it across the middle of the lash. Think a lot had a similar reaction and even if it does work for some, there are a lot like me who got really bad irritation.

I know for a lot of brands the same 'ambassador' is used e.g. Carla wottsername; but there are many that only use 'just the one'. I never gave any real thought to how these people actually got the job. But I always liked to think that they had some affinity with the product, like perhaps Alex with L'Occitane, and Marie Francoise with Kipling.

Then I heard the Re'lash woman say she got a phone call from Q to say they had the perfect product for her to be involved with. Whaaaaat ! that was a REAL illusion spoiler for me - realistically I guess these things happen, but it was a balloon popper for me.

I always assumed Natalia was simply cast to represent the brand because she already had fantastic hair and lashes. I was more surprised to hear that she had flogged beauty products on the shop floor; I'd always thought she was an actress. (Unlike most of the folk on here I actually like her....)

I think QVC audition prospective guests all the time... and then the ones who they don't have an immediate fit for are then put on reserve.

Some guests are directly employed by the brand, but many are not. Marie Françoise Wolff has been in adverts for the Vitabiotics range of vitamins. Natalia used to do one of the hampers (Parks maybe). Other guests like Jess who does the Lilibeth also do other products on QVC. It seems like a number of the guest presenters are "in house": Beverley Cressman, Ann Dorrington, Gill Gauntlett, Jilly Jones, Simon Brown, Carla Laszlo (and possibly now also Caroline Sandry) so they get trotted out for more than one brand show. There are others who ply their trade outside of QVC (the umpteen stylists they have for fashion brands). Some of the renta-guests seem to do only one brand with varying degrees of success - like Sarah Jagger - and I think the brand has a say in who is retained for the shows.

The bottom line for any of them - brand-employed or QVC-employed - they must do their best to sell the brand and be so "at home" with the brand that they are convincingly part of that brand on QVC.

Well Natalia the Revitalash woman also used to be on the advert for some Christmas saving scheme. She is basically just an actress. My comments on Tiffany are that she always looks really vacant and a bit dim. She is not my favourite model at all!

Latest posts

Back