Beauty Weekend - Bought anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I have gone for the Bareminerals new concealer duo which was a good offer and the Decleor kit with the two prolegene gels,cleanser and night balm.

I ordered NIOD eye contour yesterday and am holding in my basket Copper Peptide and Neck Elasticity as I thought it would help sun damaged skin, as they were talking about Neck Elasticity helping to produce elastin in the skin.

I was almost swayed into buying the Perfect formula Oto last night, as I really liked the colours but then remembered how streaky one of the red colours went on that I tried a couple of years ago and the brand has done nothing for my nails either, so stopped myself in the nick of time ,am trying not to watch today, am saving myself for the Doll10 tsv that is coming up, let's hope it's a good one

Well not actually the weekend, but Friday Night Beauty and they are showing over the weekend too.

The Decleor 4 Piece Skin Essentials Collection with the two full size Prolagene gel.

Oh and it did ship yesterday

I ordered NIOD eye contour yesterday and am holding in my basket Copper Peptide and Neck Elasticity as I thought it would help sun damaged skin, as they were talking about Neck Elasticity helping to produce elastin in the skin.

Someone on Facebook said the brand is cheaper on Feelunique and Salon Skincare, even their own site.

I purchased the Tarte contour palette, Tarte amazon clay foundation & concealer set & also the NIOD Photography fluid. After I'd purchased the NIOD was searching reviews & saw Lookfantastic sell it for £20 with free delivery & they are always sending me 20% off codes so could have got it for £16 delivered, but never mind. I guess with QVC I can always send it back if its a load of rubbish.
Was tempted by the Little Ondine polishes but after watching & seeing how gloopy it looked & the state of the models hands it put me off.
I think if the beauty weekend had been after payday I would have been tempted by much more. Poor planning from QVC, if they'd done it next week-end, everyone would have been paid & I'm sure they would have sold a lot more.

I've not watched anything but thanks to the heads up on here, I've got the Tarte 15-pce collection on advance order. I'll be able to read on here what peeps think of it when they receive theirs before deciding on whether to continue with the order, plus the payment will come out after the end of the month.

Plus I bought a double-size (18g) Bare Minerals foundation in my shade in TKMaxx on Friday for just £17. To me, TKMaxx is like QVC used to be!

I've ordered the Tarte collection with the foundation balm as I want to try it and all of the items from Ariane Poole.

The short answer - no! Mainly due to low funds this time of year before payday. However, I was tempted by many of the Tarte items and the new BM concealer. The latter has now sold out in my colour and no advanced orders for Fair but I will definitely get this when payday comes though maybe not from QVC.

The Tarte 15 piece collection on advanced order and the Tarte set with the foundation balm like Lynn. Those are excellent prices, especially with the brushes.

I watched a bit yesterday, but not tempted by anything. Had a sobering time late last year reorganising my stash, and also totting up the cost of it. No more beauty until I've made a serious dent in the stash (and I hope I can stick to this particular new year's resolution).

If l am being honest nothing has jumped out at me at all. I normally love Beauty Weekends but this one has been a bit uninspiring. Both TSVs have been of no interest to me. I am pleased to have saved some money.

Not watched and bought nothing, but then I don't really buy beauty items from QVC now, unlike years ago. I'm trying to go Cruelty Free .

I missed the bare minerals show but I'm glad because it's pretty much all I use make up wise so I would've caved and ordered something.
I have had the alter ego hairdryer and mini straightener set (anyone used it? Reviews?) and a 2 piece white clay Taya styling creme and spray set, 5 piece taya styling creme, shampoo and conditioner set and the taya inner core pot of whatever it was, I can't remember but it was used on my hair at the BB and I liked it. Treating my hair instead of my face for a change.

I`ve got one face, 2 eyes and a couple of lips so my current stash of face products and makeup are plenty to be going on with. No point in buying much of a muchness just for the sake of it and I really need to use up a lot of what I have before I consider buying anything else.

Watched nothing and bought nothing. Have a big enough stash to last me into the next millennium, but still tempted to buy the Tarte TSV and Doll 10 which I have ever tried.

Latest posts

Back