A $1000 'seed' on four easy payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

desertranger

Registered Shopper
Although this this video isn’t really about shopping tele, it does concern the ‘selling’ of hope to tragically deluded people, who will readily part with large sums of money in the belief that their donations will somehow be ‘blessed’. Peter Simon is a veritable paragon of virtue compared to the breathtaking hucksterism shown here...

Although this this video isn’t really about shopping tele, it does concern the ‘selling’ of hope to tragically deluded people, who will readily part with large sums of money in the belief that their donations will somehow be ‘blessed’. Peter Simon is a veritable paragon of virtue compared to the breathtaking hucksterism shown here...

I was so impressed = I'm In - Where do I pay? Oh Lordy haleeee luuuuya. :mysmilie_491:

Peter Simon isn't a million miles away from these sort of tactics.

Please set your Sky+ to record the next series of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver - http://www.hbo.com/last-week-tonight-with-john-oliver During the last series he exposed these "seed" money grabbing "religious" appeal shows which are tax exempt in the US! He actually set up his own "religion" and had viewers sending him all interpretations of the word "seed" (euw)
John Oliver is British but has really found his niche exposing the nonsense of US institutions, from political to social to educational to legal. I've learnt so much from watcching, had some really belly-laugh moments and numerous "WTF?" shocks too. Thoroughly recommend this show!

Latest posts

Back