Nana

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Got QVC on in the background and, when I heard Debs introduce Nana, I looked up from my textbook, and recognised the lady guesting the hula hoop. Did she used to present on one of the jewellery channels? If so, why would we trust her? She is a professional presenter, not a brand guest. Is it Nana Aquia? Yeah, I seem to remember her saying "I'm nana aquia, your auctioneer."
Am I sad, or what? Never mind, I'm back in work tomorrow. These days off are no good for me! :mysmilie_1:

Why would you trust a "brand guest" either? Whether they're in-house presenters or company sales people they all have the same job - parting you from your cash.

Many of the brand guests are just professional presenters employed to be an attractive face for the brand, and those who do actually work fulltime for the brand are completely biased. You can't believe a word any of them say.

the revitalash lady works for parks hampers. froncoise wolf is a model. ms laslo does everything from keep fit videos to bob mackie.

You can trust me - I used to work for RBS :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_454::witchbroom:

I'm not sure anyone, in any walk of life, would last long in a job if they always aired an unbiased opinion of their employer …

I used to like Carla when she just did Bob Mackie and Vercella Vita. Now she's like a rash.

I think it's a shame we don't still get Astrid doing the Vercella Vita shows - she was excellent.

Carla is seriously over-extended. Unfortunately her sales patter seems very repetitive when you hear it for the umpteenth time on the umpteenth brand.

Latest posts

Back