new Leighton Denny guest and model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hippygirl

Registered Shopper
I saw the new guest tonight and I find her voice very irritating. Also, the model's nails did not seem to be painted very well. Not as bad as the one on Little Ondine a short while ago, but nothing like the standard of nina's. I know the quality of LD products and will still buy, as will others who know the range, but I do wonder how many new customers will be convinced.

I think she was very nervous, she must be good because she works closely with Leighton and I can't imagine he suffers fools gladly.

I spoke to her at the beauty bash and she was saying how nervous she was. I liked her, she come over to me was very friendly and just like someone that has a normal everyday life. Unlike Nina who I thought was a bit stiff and tries everything possible to protect her nails as they certainly mean pound signs for her. I like people who you can imagine doing the school run or washing up.

I agree Nina's nails look great and showcase any polish applied to them. She had great nails before LD products existed though, so not attributable to the brand.

her hands are insured for millions as she is a hand model so she was blessed with nice hands/nails

Latest posts

Back