No longer able to send emails to Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
I have just sent 3 emails, 2 to customer care and 1 to webmaster, all of which have failed to send.

Are you no longer able to email Q's customer service, if so, customers should have been made aware that this option has changed. I have a number of issues to sort out.

You can still email Q, but I'd advise you call them instead because they take days and days to respond to emails. If you still want to email them, [email protected] is the address to use.

I used webmaster email address a few days ago and got reply the next day.

You must have some knack Sazza! On the FB page people are forever complaining how long it takes to get a reply, and the media team keep coming on to apologise for the delay and to assure everyone that they'll get a reply eventually.

Thanks Scout and Sazza, I will try again with both and see what happens.

Looking at their website now if you want to contact them by email it's via their online form, so therefore once completed you do not have a hard copy of what you have said and no comeback...not sure I like all the new changes with Q.

Would love to contact via FB/Twit but don't subscribe to either.

I have just completed their online form as well, so see what happens

Thanks Scout and Sazza, I will try again with both and see what happens.

Looking at their website now if you want to contact them by email it's via their online form, so therefore once completed you do not have a hard copy of what you have said and no comeback...not sure I like all the new changes with Q.

I don't like those contact forms for that reason, so I take a screen print of my message just before I click to send.

Update: Received email from Webmaster and it's sorted.

Problem with online form is, if you have a lot to say in that little box you would have to take a number of screen shots to record it, plus you can't attach any pics etc.
which very often helps to get the point across.

Phone them. I had an issue sorted out straight away. Talked to operator, then to manager, money refunded instantly. I think a bit of a rant sorts things out . . .

Latest posts

Back